1. A REVIEW ON ANALYSIS OF ENGINE CYLINDER GASKET
M. JE SRI KRISHNA1, Mr. O. N. V. P. BHAGAVAN KUMAR, P. ARUNDEEP, c *and P. BALASUBRAMANYAM – NRI Institute of Technology, Agiripalli, Eluru District A.P.
Page No : 1-12
2. A REVIEW ON COMPOSITES IN AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR
Y. SAIRAM, T. HARITHA, R. TIRUPATHI SWAMI – NRI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Agiripalli, Vijayawada, India.
Page No : 13-22
3. Gamma Irradiation: A Non thermal Technology for Processing of Fruit Juices
Harsh P. Sharma, K. Murali Naik, A. Nema, Amee Ravani – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University), Vidya Vihar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh., Anand Agricultural University, Anand, Gujarat.
Page No : 23-39
4. Microcontroller Based Automatic Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger
Mrs. Krutuja Shrikrishna Gadgil, Desale Sakshi Avinash, Warke Kunal Raju, Thorat Sachin Kantilal, Yewale Aniket Ashok – AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune, MH (India).
Page No : 40-43
5. STUDY OF DRYING KINETICS FOR SHANKHPUSHPI LEAVES
Arunima Mukherjee, Anurag Nema, Harsh P. Sharma and Bhaumik B. Patel – Anand Agricultural University, Anand, Gujarat., Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar University (A Central University), Vidya Vihar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Page No : 44-56
6. A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF CELLULAR MANUFACTURING IN INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT
R. Kesava Vara Prasad, Dr. K. Babu Raja, U. Pradeep Raj, K. Siva Rama Krishna – NRI Institute of Technology,Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 57-69
7. Disease Diagnosis through WBC count in Bone Marrow with Novel Features
D. D. Khumane, V.B. Pansare, V.M. Mhalgi, N. D. Pergad – Shri Tulja Bhavani College of Engineering Tuljapur, (MS), India.
Page No : 70-75
8. A review of the literature investigating e-CRM Evolution in the banking sector.
SHIBAHATHULLA T K, Prof. (Dr) MOHAMMED ASHRAF ALI – Aligarh Muslim University.
Page No : 76-85
9. Extraction of Anthocyanin from Hibiscusflower and its complexation with Metal
Sudha Agarwal, Dhara Shukla and Aadya Pandey – PPN College, Kanpur., IIT Kanpur.
Page No : 86-98
10. An Approach to Multi-valued Mapping with Classical Results of Common Fixed Point for Cone b- Metric Space
S. K.Tiwari, S.K.Sahani and Rukhamani Kurre – Dr. C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur, India., MIT Campus(T,U.), Janakpurdham, Nepal.
Page No : 99-109