1. INDIAN TRIBAL POPULATION, EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT AND EDUCATIONAL PROBLEMS, PARTICULARLY FOR TRIBAL WOMEN – A THEORETICAL ASSESSMENT
Dr. G. YOGANANDHAM – Thiruvalluvar University ( A State University), Serkkadu, Katpadi Taluk, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu.
Page No : 1-17
2. Stock Market Index Prediction using Random Forest and Extra Tree Regression
Dommeti Sriram Gopal, Dr.P.Vamsi Krishna Raja, Dr.P.Srinivasulu – Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology, Seetharamapuram, W.G.Dt, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 18-24
3. MODERN MEDICINE SHOWING ANTIDEPRESSANT ACTIVITY: AN OVERVIEW
Sushil Pratap, Neeraj Sharma – Bhagwant University, Rajasthan Sikar road, Ajmer.
Page No : 25-34
4. Material Characterization Of Blast Furnace Slag And Fly Ash Of Steel Plant for Value Added Replacements in Building Construction materials.
Vijay Singh Porte, Dr. Sindhu J. Nair, Dr Nishant Yadav – Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India.
Page No : 35-51
5. Face Mask Detection using Deep learning
Subhabrata Sinha, Dr Bomma Ramakrishna, Dr P Vamsi krishna Raja – Swarnandhra College of Engineering andTechnology, SeethaRamapuram, Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 53-57
6. HEALTH UTILIZATION AND CONSUMER SATISFACTION IN CONSUMPTION OF HEALTH INSURANCE SERVICES DURING PANDEMIC
Dr.A.SAROJA, Mrs.R.Girija – Government Arts and Science College, Avinashi, Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu., AVP College of Arts and Science, Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu.
Page No : 58-64
7. Measurement of refractive index of tap water with the help of Newton’s rings experiment
Dr.B. Naga Raju, Dr. J. Vijay Kumar, C. Bhavani, M. Venkata Ramana – SKU College of Engineering& Technology, SK.University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 65-70
8. Online Dynamic Out Patient Queue System for Automated Token Generation in Hospitals
S.S.D.K. Maha Lakshmi, Umamaheswararao Mogili, Sravya Eluri, Dogga Ramachandra Rao – Avanthi’s St Theressa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Chepurupally, Andhra Pradesh, India., SITAM Engineering College, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India., Lendi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 71-78
9. A Novel Voltage Control Strategy to Evaluate DSTATCOM Efficiency in the Electric Grid.
B Anantha Sai Datta, Mrs. Shaik Daryabi – Raghu Engineering College, Dakamarri, Bheemunipatnam Mandal, Visakhapatnam (Dt), AP, India.
Page No : 79-89
10. Adoption and Implementation of Information Technology in Farming Industry: A Review
Sonam Pareek, Zaiba Khan and Dr Ravi Kumar – RNB Global University, Bikaner.
Page No : 90-97
11. Development of an HPLC method for estimation of Corosolic acid in Psidium guajava leaf extracts
Kanchan Nikam, Sachin Bhusari, Pravin Wakte – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 98-119
12. Evaluation of anti-hyperuricemic property of Trigonella foenum greacum seeds extract in ethambutol-induced hyperuricemia in rat
Mr. Vishal Kumar Yadav, Dr. Sunil Kumar Singh, Ms. Muskan Sharma, Mr. Upendra Kumar, Mr. Yashwant Singh, Mr.Nitesh Dubey, Ms. Ritika Singh – Lords University, Rajasthan., SMAS, Galgotiyas University, Greater Noid.
Page No : 120-140
13. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF SMART AGRICULTURE WITH EFFICIENT UTILIZATION OF SOLAR ENERGY
MOHAMMAD FARHAD JAHAN, Dr. SUBODH PANDA – Pragati Engineering College, Autonomous, Surampalem, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 141-147