1. TREATMENT OF WASTEWATER CONTAINING HAZARDOUS POLLUTANT-PHENOL GENERATING FROM RESIN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY BY ADSORPTION
Kalpeshkumar S Patel, Dr. Bibhabasu Mohanty – Sankalchand Patel College of Engineering, Visnagar Gujarat, India.
Page No : 1-6
2. IoT Based real time Vehicle monitring
THORAM VENUMADHAVA, AIKA UDAY KUMAR, M. R. KARTHIKEYAN, KOLIKIPAMU APARANJI, Dr. B. Satyanarayana – Lingayas institute of management and technology Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh,India.
Page No : 7-13
3. Security Protocol to mitigate black hole Attacks in MobileAd hoc Networks
Arshdeep Kaur, Jaspreet Kaur – Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College, Punjab India.
Page No : 14-29
4. IoT based Air Pollution Monitoring
KESAM MAHESH, V. VAMSI KRISHNA, SHAIK NISHITHA, V. AJAY – Lingayas Institute of Management And Technology Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 30-37
5. Analysis of pattern change in diseases using machine learning
Madhura Bhokare, Prof. Dr. Sunita Dhotre – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed To Be University) College of Engineering Pune, (India).
Page No : 38-44
6. Effective Vehicular Communication by using Cluster and Certificate Revocation Scheme
BRIJILAL RUBAN – Vidya Academy of Science and Technology Technical Campus Kilimanoor, Trivandum, Kerala, India.
Page No : 45-76
7. Interpretation of Fibonacci numbers in selected Indian fruits
Narkhede Snehalata S., Thakor Yashvi C., Tiwari Nikita, Yadav Anju – Smt. Devkiba Mohansinhji Chouhan College of commerce and Science, Lions Educational Campus,S. D. Marg, Silvassa, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu.
Page No : 77-82
8. Healthchain – A Smart Healthcare Ecosystem Using AWS and Machine Learning
Shashank Machare, Vishal Aimganti, Sudarshan Jadhav, Adinath Mahangare, Guided By Mrs. Milana Malvadkar – International Institute of Information Technology, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 83-88
9. Synergistic effect of agrochemicals on the development of Ridomil gold resistance in ‘Quick wilt’ of Black pepper.
Kranti Patil, Rahul Minchekar and Shivaji Kamble – Shri Vijaysinha Yadav college PethVadgaon, Kolhapur., Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Page No : 89-97
10. AMTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF TISSUE FROM BIVALVE, MOLLUSKA, GASTROPODA FROM PARANGIPETTAI SOUTH EAST
P.M. RAVI KUMAR, M. HEMALATHA, ANUSHA N – S.G.S Arts College, Tirupati, India., Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, India., PRIST University, Pondicherry, India., Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Arts and Science for Women’s (DSCASW), Perambalur, India.
Page No : 98-108
11. LAKE WATER ANALYSIS BY PHYSICO- CHEMICAL METHODS
B. K. Kempegowda and Reshmi R – Government First Grade College, Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India., Maharani’s Science College for Women, JLB Road, Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 109-115
12. A Review on Effect of Various Environmental Factors on Silkworm (Bombyx mori)
Shuchita Chandorkar, Sushma Pal, Shobha Shouche, Deepika Tiwari – Govt. Girls P. G. College Ujjain (M.P.), India., Vikram University Ujjain (M.P.), India., Govt., M.V.M. Ujjain (M.P.), India.
Page No : 116-122
13. MICROHARDNESS STUDIES OF AUSTENITIC STAINLESS STEEL-304
Dr.A.Damodara Reddy – JNTUA College of Engineering Pulivendula.
Page No : 123-130
14. Efficacy of elicitorsonanthraquinones productionusing adventitious root culturesof Rubia cordifoliaL.
Devi Priya M. and E.A. Siril – St. Thomas College, Ranni, Pathanamthitta, India., University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Trivandrum, India.
Page No : 131-140
15. Acute and sub-acute toxicity studies on nootropic polyherbal formulation in albino wistar rats.
Swati kolhe, Nisha Satpute, Shraddha Kamthe, Apoorva Pawar, Nikita Kedari – Masters in Pharmacology AISSMSCOP, Pune 01.
Page No : 141-146
16. ODFRCNN: Object Detection Using Faster RCNN
G. Kiran Kumar, Gouri Sai Kiran , Dornala Akarsh, Guduri Pragathi Reddy – Anurag Group of Institutions, Ghatkesar, Telangana, India.
Page No : 147-151
17. TCDL:Trash Classification with Deep Learning
G. Kiran Kumar, Mangipudi Anvitha, Alladi Karthikeya, Keshavapatnam Aditya – Anurag Group of Institutions, Venkatapur (V), Ghatkesar (M), Medchal(D)., T.S.
Page No : 152-155
18. TRANS-CHARITY A Blockchain based web application to track charity funds.
Kavita Samdade, Prathmesh Kulkarni, Mamtesh Bagade, Aishwarya Sonwane, Rubeena A. Khan – Modern Education Society College of Engineering, India-pune.
Page No : 156-163
19. Automated Document Verification System
Shyam Gade, Soham Chandratre, Chinmay Gangawane, Ujwala More, Sakshi Parkhe – Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering and Research Center Nashik, India.
Page No : 164-168
20. ACADEMICS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
Dr. K. S. Reddy, K. Ashitha Reddy, K. Uma Hashritha, K. Abhiroop Sudansh – Anurag University.
Page No : 169-172
21. Face frontalization using GANs, a survey
Lalita Moharkar, Ronix Bhaskar, Purva Hambire, Misha Rai, Shweta Rajput – Electronics and Telecommunication, Xavier Institute Of Engineering. Mumbai, India.
Page No : 173-176
22. AN INTERACTIVE FEATURE PROPAGATION FOR IMAGE MATTING
Mr. K. Srinivasa Rao, M. Alekhya, P. Sindhu, M. Usha Sree , M. Rishita Rao – ALIET, JNTUK, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 177-181
23. An Improved DNA Sequencing Using Advanced Machine Learning and Deep Learning Techniques
Dr. K. Suresh, K. Chandusha, D.S.G. Aakash, G.Tharun Raj, B.Sushanth Naik – MRCET, Hyderabad, India.
Page No : 182-189