Volume XII Issue II February 2023
1. Impacts of the COVIDoutbreak on low-incomehouseholds headed by a single woman: A qualitative investigation
Vikrant P. Katekar, Sandip S. Deshmukh, Sunil V. Prayagi – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, India., J. D. College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India., Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Hyderabad, India., Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 1-17
2. Withania somnifera against breast cancer: An in silico study
Jyothi Kanagaraj and Ghurupreya Ramesh – Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, Krishnankoil, Virudhunagar, India.
Page No : 18-26
3. Detection of Hate Speech in Social Media Using Machine Learning
Dr. Shubhangi D C, Ambika – Visvesvaraya Technological University.
Page No : 27-31
4. Recognition of Facial Expressions Based on Adaptive Deep Learning
Kanchana M Peddi, Bhavana R M – Visvesvaraya Technological University.
Page No : 33-36
5. CFD Analysis of heat transfer and flow behavior of fluid flowing over the straight and twisted square fin
Dr. Pankaj N. Shrirao, Varsha P. Jagtap – Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Pune-411041, India.
Page No : 37-42
6. A Review on Dostarlimab: A Programmed Cell Death (PD-1) Receptor Inhibitor; Igg4 Humanised Monoclonal Antibody as A Neoadjuvant Therapy in Immuno-Oncology
Mansi Chauhan, Dr. Sachin Narkhede, Dr. Shailesh Luhar – Smt. B.N.B. Swaminarayan Pharmacy College Salvav-Vapi, India.
Page No : 43-53
7. Impact of PV Penetration on a distribution grid
Prince Hooda,J. V. Desai, Mukesh Saini – MVN University, Palwal, India., Echelon Institute of Technology, India.
Page No : 54-78
8. A LOW COST DFA BASED DEEP PACKET INSPECTION OF COMPRESSED WEB TRAFFIC
Dr. PON.ARIVANANTHAM – Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering and Technology Mamallapuam, Chennai.
Page No : 79-84
9. CREDIT CARD FRAUD DETECTION
M. Suguna, R. Sundhareshwaran, K.S. Tharun Kumar, S. Disha, M. Shruthi, R. Sridhar – SNS College of Engineering Coimbatore, India.
Page No : 85-94
10. Improving Object tracking by integration of deep neural networks and Sparse Learning-Based Correlation Filter
E.Parameswaran, M.Santhosh – SNS College of Engineering Coimbatore, India.
Page No : 95-105
11. EFFECTS OF VERTICAL JUMP PERFORMANCE ON SHORT SPRINT ACCELERATION RUN AND AGILITY IN HOCKEY PLAYERS
Rahul Tiwari, Harish Kumar – Punjabi University, Patiala, India.
Page No : 106-116
12. Detection of tumor inside the breast with the help of Deep Learning Techniques
Umesh Inamdar, Sanjyot Panure, Sarvesha Jaiswal – International Institute of Information Technology, Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 117-123
13. LEO EARTH OBSERVATION SATELLITES USING ON-BOARD MULTISPECTRAL IMAGE COMPRESSION SYSTEM
S. DEVI, K. SESHA SAI KUMAR, K. THARUN SAI, M. DEEPAK, M. RATHNAM, K. ADNAN – Sree Venkateswara College of Engineering, North Rajupalem(VI), Kodavaluru(M), S.P.S.R Nellore (DT), Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 124-130
14. SMART E-VEHICLE CHARGING SYSTEM USING RFID
Dr.R.Rajasree, Ms.P.Suganya, Ms.J.Ebens Nikshya – PSN Institute of technology and Science., SCAD college of Engineering and Technology.
Page No : 131-138
15. A NOVEL CANCER DISEASE DIAGNOSIS THROUGH RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY USING OPTICAL FIBER TECHNOLOGY
Smt Nafees Fatima – AMTA Government First Grade College, ALAND, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 139-145