1. Diabetic Retinopathy Recognition Using Multiple Classifier Fusion System
Vaibhav V. Kamble, Rajendra D. Kokate – Dr. B.A.M. University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India., Government College of Engineering Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 1-6
2. Techniques To Compute Antecedent Moisture & Correlation Of Effectiveness Of Various Methods: A Review
Rudraksh Saini, Divya Prakash, Sushindra Gupta – Poornima University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Page No : 7-14
4. PARAMETERS OF ALKALI ATOMS USING DIFFERENTIAL CROSS SECTIONS
Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Dr. Ishwar Singh, Dr. Deepak Dubey, Dr. P P Singh, Prabhat Kumar – Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida (UP)., Jai Persapen Science College Bhamragad, Gadchiroli (Maharashtra).
Page No : 19-26
5. Reliable Data Storage in Cloud Computing with the Help of the Virtualized Environment
B Lalitha Bhavani, Yallamanda Challa, P Ramaiah Chowdary – Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 27-33
6. EMOTION DETECTION USING FACE RECOGNITION AND EEG SIGNAL
Meetu, Ram Avtar Jaswal – UIET Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Page No : 34-51
7. Benzimidazole of Green Synthesis and summarize of Bulk Drug
Dr. Ishwar Singh, Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Prabhat Kumar, Shubham Goel – Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida (UP).
Page No : 52-59
8. ECONOMIC RENAISSANCE AND ITS IMPACT ON INDIAN ECONOMIC GROWTH AND PROSPECTS – AN ASSESSMENT
Dr. G. Yoganandham – Thiruvalluvar University (A State University), Serkkadu, Katpadi Taluk, Vellore City, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 60-70
9. Voltage Control of Self Excited Induction Generator using Artificial Neural Network
S.RADHA KRISHNA REDDY, Dr.J.B.V.SUBRAHMANYAM, Dr. A. SRINIVASULA REDDY – JNTU Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India., CMR Engineering College, JNTUH, Hyderabad, India.
Page No : 71-76
10. Developed Ni-ZnO Nanoparticles by Micro Coprecipitation Method and Investigate its Structural, Morphological and Optical Properties
Jalindar S. Lad – Govt College of Arts and Science, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 77-83
11. Impact of Plastic waste Pollution on Human Health and Environment
Dr Neetu and Dr Nancy – Government P.G College for women, Panchkula.
Page No : 84-90
12. Developing Fine Aggregate with Utilization of Waste Mirror
Ashok Kumar Gautam, Anuj Verma – Rajshree Institute of Management & Technology, Bareilly (India).
Page No : 91-102
13. Efficient Secure Data Retrieval on Cloud using Multi-Stage Authentication and Optimized Blowfish Algorithm
R.Vishnuvrdhan Reddy, K. Rubiya Alam – PVKK Institute of Technology, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
Page No : 103-111
14. IMPACT OF FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJANA (PMJDY) ON RURAL LIVELIHOODS – AN ECONOMIC ANALYSIS
K.Sita Devi, Saranya C, T. Ponnarasi, C. Prabakar – Annamalai University.
Page No : 112-130
15. MANAGEMENT OF POWDERY MILDEW AND ANTHRACNOSE DISEASES OF CAPSICUM ANNUUM L. FROM AURANGABAD DISTRICT
Suwarna S. Salunke, Santosh T. Dhotre and D. J. Vanmare – Vivekanand Arts, Sardar Dalipsingh Commerce and Science College Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad.
Page No : 131-138
16. Enhancing Cyber security in Software Defined Network Controllers through Advanced Anomaly Detection using Artificial Intelligence
Vishwanath V K, Dr. Gururaj T – BIET, Davangere.
Page No : 139-147