Volume XII Issue 1 January 2023
1. Characterization of Silver nanoparticles synthesized by epiphytic and endophytic bacteria isolated from Stoechospermum marginatum and evaluation ofits angiogenic property
M. Andrew Pradeep, MS. Sri Janani, Megharethnam Kaviraj – The American College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India., University of Madras- Guindy campus, Chennai,Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 1-17
2. EVOLUTION OF PANCHAYAT RAJ SYSTEM IN KARNATAKA
Dr.Prasanna.T – Government First Grade College Bhadravathi, Shivamogga District, Karnataka State, India.
Page No : 18-38
3. Neuroprotective role of Esculetin against aluminium induced neurotoxicity in Albino rats
Arokia Mary, Ramaraj Kiruthika, Thamilarasan Manivasagam, Arokiyasamy Justin Thenmozhi – Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, India., Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 39-54
4. “A Comparative Study on Cognitive Ability of Sports and Nonsports Children in Dharwad city.”
Mr.Dyamappa Kallappa Ganachari, Dr.B M Patil – Karnatak University Dharwad.
Page No : 55-56
5. TOXICITY OF NANOMATERIALS: EXPOSURE, PATHWAYS, ASSESSMENT AND RECENT ADVANCES
P.M. RAVI KUMAR, ANUSHA. N, S. UTHRA – S.G.S. Arts College, Titupati, AP, India., Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Arts and Science College for Women’s (A), Perambalur., Marine Biotechnologist at UVW life science pvt Ltd.
Page No : 57-70
6. Problems faced by the passengers of Road Transportation in Ballari and Vijayanagara Districts.
Dr. RAGHAVENDRA N.R. – Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Jnanasagara Campus, Ballari, Karnataka.
Page No : 71-80
7. Credit card fraud detection using applied machine learning
Shivani Rathod, Vanshika Doshi, Darshana Patel, Dishita Mashru – V.V.P. Engineering College, Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Page No : 81-88
8. An Analytical Study on the Effect of Foreign Exchange Reserve on Foreign Exchange Rate Volatilityin India
Niraj Kumar, Dr. Himanshu Shekhar – C.M College Darbhanga, Bihar (India)., Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, Bihar (India).
Page No : 89-97
9. A Comparative Study Of Mental Toughness Between Team Sports And Individual Sports
Smt. Farheen H Shaikh, Dr. K P Martin – Karnataka State Akkamahadevi Women’s University, Vijayapaura.
Page No : 98-103
10. A review of Middle Holocene high sea stand deposits from the west coast of India
Chintan Vedpathak, Siddharth Prizomwala, Nisarg Makwana and Aashima Sodhi – Institute of Seismological Research, Gandhinagar, India., Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
Page No : 104-123
11. Performance Analysis of scheduling algorithms by virtual allocation policy inside cloud environment
Ms. Payal Bansal, Prof. Dharmendra Mangal – Medicaps University, Indore (M.P), India.
Page No : 124-134
12. Spintronic Characterization of NiFe-MOS2 Nanostructure and Magnonic Devices
Mithilesh Kumar Kamati, Dr Deepak Kumar – L.N.Mithila University, Darbhanga.
Page No : 135-138
13. STUDY OF THE TECHNIQUES USED BY MANUFACTURERS TO ENSURE WORKERS SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Rohit, Dr. Anil Kumar – Shri JJT University, Rajasthan.
Page No : 139-143
14. MOST WAYS TO IMPROVE ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS
S. Kranthi Kiran, Dr. P. Mattaiah Yadav, Dr. Anshu Sharma – Government Degree College for Women, Nalgonda., SJJT University, Rajasthan.
Page No : 144-156
15. AN OVERVIEW OF MAIN FORMULA OF Z-SOURCE INVERTER
Thokal Prashant Vijay,, Dr. Maram Ashok, Dr. Kasa Chiranjeevi – SJJT University, Rajasthan., Malla Reddy Institute Of Engineering And Technology Hyderabad.
Page No : 157-165
16. AN ADAPTION TECHNIQUE FOR HYBRID HMM-MLP SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT
Vibhute Pritish Mahendra, Dr. Mohammad Iliyas, Dr. Bharat Gupta – SJJT University, Rajasthan., Shadan College Of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad.
Page No : 166-172
17. EVALUATION OF TURNING PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS USING DIFFERENT ANALYSIS
K RAJESH, DR. S CHAKRADHAR GOUD, DR. MUPPALA JANARDHAN – Shri JJT University., Springfields Engineering College.
Page No : 173-180