1. An Economic Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment in India
Gnanadeva.S., Dr.S.Balraj – Annamalai University, Tamilnadu., Government Arts College, Ariyalur.( Affiliated Bharathidasan University).
Page No : 1-11
2. INHIBITION OF CORROSION OF MILD STEEL IN WELL WATER MEDIUM BY GREEN INHIBITOR-Zn2+ SYSTEM
J. Maria Praveena, A. Clara Angelin, S.Sulochana, S. Rajendran, A. John Amalraj – St. Antony’s College of Arts and Sciences for Women, Dindigul, India., GTN Arts College, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India., Periyar E.V.R College (Autonomous), Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 12-19
3. Gesture state detection and recognition using deep learning.
Dr. Mohammed Abdul Waheed, Aimen Naaz Shaheen – VTU Centre for PG Studies Kusnoor Road, Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 20-22
4. Analysis on push factors of agriculture migrant labour in India
Jatappa J and Ponnaluru Srinivasa Sasdhar – VSK University, Ballari.
Page No : 23-32
5. EFFICIENT ARRAY AND BRAUN MULTIPLIER USING GDI TECHNIQUE
Gande Sai Vineeth, Gande Sai Vineeth – VNRVJIET
Page No : 33-40
6. A Study on Issue and Complications on Redemption of Debentures
Dr.LalBabooJaiswal – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (U.P.), India.
Page No : 41-53
7. An Experimental Approach for Screening of Covid-19 using Recognition based Hybrid Deep Learning Algorithm
B.Manojna, Dr. S.Venkataramana – SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram.
Page No : 54-62
8. COVID-19 FENCING AND CONTACT TRACEABILITY
C.Chandrasekhar, P.M.Gayathri – Sri Venkateshwara Engineering College, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 63-68
9. COVID-19 PANDEMIC CHALLENGES OF ONLINE EDUCATION OF TRIBAL AREA IN DHULE DISTRICT
Dr. Uttam V. Nile, Dr. Sandip. S. Bhavsar, Prof. Rupesh Deore – P.S.G.V.Mandal’s A.S.C. College Shahada Dist. Nandurbar., G. T. Patil Arts, Science & Commerce College Nandurbar, Dist.Nandurbar.
Page No : 69-77
10. ANDROID APPLICATION FOR BREAST CANCER DETECTION
K P NISHIKANT, R SHARANI, M NIKITHA, Dr G BINDU MADHAVI – Anurag group of institutions, Hyderabad.
Page No : 78-86
11. The Access and Quality of Primary Education in Karnataka
Komaraswamy D H, Niranajan R – Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ballari Karnataka, India.
Page No : 87-95
12. FIRE FIGHTING BOT WITH IoT
Dr. Vanaja Shivakumar, Arekatika Akhil, P.Teja, Malipeddi Prathish Reddy, Aditya Menon – CMR Institute of Technology, 132 AECS Layout,ITPL Main Road, Kundalahalli,Bangalore, India.
Page No : 96-105
13. Supply Chain Attributes Versus Supply Chain Management Performance: A Study on Automobile Industry in India
Dr. Jagdeep Singh – Recap Consultancy LLP, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No : 106-121
14. PREVALENCE OF REFRACTIVE ERRORS IN MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL STUDENTS IN TRIPURA
Goutam Datta – Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Hapania, Agartala, Tripura, India.
Page No : 122-126
15. EVM Based and E- Voting System Using Block Chain Mechanism: A Review
Prof. Omprakash A. Jaisinghani, Dr. P. L Ramteke – Amravati (M.S), India., H.V.P.M’s College of Engineering & Technology, Amravati (M.S), India.
Page No : 127-132
16. Post-Apocalyptic, Covid-19 and Contextual Response of J G Ballard
Rajanna B, Dr. Santhosha.G.K – Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ballari.
Page No : 133-137
17. Financial Resources of Municipal Corporations in Karnataka
Kishor Kumar.N., Dr.Mahalinga.K – Tumkur University, Tumakuru.
Page No : 138-151
18. An Enhanced Customer Satisfaction and Product Comparison from Large Unstructured Datasets
Aketi.Swetha, R. Hendra Kumar – KVM Institute Of Technology And Science., KVMITS , Tirupathi.
Page No : 152-155
19. Sentiment Analysis Of Movie Reviews Using Advanced Techniques
V R Durgeswar, R. Hendra Kumar – KVM Institute Of Technology And Science., KVMITS , Tirupati.
Page No : 156-162
20. Deep-fake VideosUsing Haar-cascades
Dr.Mohammed Abdul waheed, Saniya Begum – VTU Centre for PG Studies,kalaburagi,Karnataka,india.
Page No : 163-166
21. Social Media Analysis to Support Crisis Management
Dr. Mohammed Abdul Waheed, Ayesha Simran – VTU Centre for PG Studies, kalaburagi, karnataka, India.
Page No : 167-171
22. A Microstrip Fed antenna Loaeded with comb shaped stub on the ground plane for dual band Applications
Aiswarya Manoj, Gautham Krishna S, Irene Sara Thomas, Er Anu Raj, Dr. Ansal K. A. – SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
Page No : 172-179
23. Network Virtualization in Wireless Communication- a review
Dr.Yogesh Yashwant Pundlik, Mrs. Gauri Yogesh Pundlik, Dr.M.Prameela – Kamala Institute of Technology & Science, Singapur, Telangana State, India 3BVRIT Narasapur Telangana State, India
Page No : 180-185
24. Quantum Devices and Attacks on Quantum Systems
Dr. V Padmavathi – Anurag Universitry, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 186-189
25. Extremist Reviewer Groups Detection and Characterizing in Online Product Reviews
Bhavana R Maale, Ayesha Siddiqua – VTU Regional Centre for PG Studies, kalaburagi, India.
Page No : 190-194
26. SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES DETECTION USING VIDEO ANALYSIS
P. Rajasekhar Reddy, B. Nirupa, Preetham Kumar, S. Vaishnavi – Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 195-204
27. CATCHING OF ILLEGAL FISHING WITH DATA ANALYTICS
B.Jyothi, B.Sneethika, CH.Shiva, N.Anvesh Chandra – Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 205-212
28. A STUDY ON ETHNO – ARCHAEOLOGICAL STUDY OF BOYA COMMUNITY IN ANDHRA PRADESH
Bandlapati Venkata Chennarao, Dr. CH. Swaroopa Rani – NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
Page No : 213-220
29. Comparative investigations on performance parameters of insulated diesel engine and conventional diesel engine with biogas
B.Rama Krishna, M.V.S. Murali Krishna and P.Usha Sri – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad., Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Page No : 221-232
30. Aristotelian Principles in Kalidasa’s Abhignanasakuntalam
Asra Afrin, Chand Basha .M – VSK University, Ballari, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 233-235
31. Historicization of Eco-Criticism and Co-exist of Human and Nature
Rajanna B, Dr. Santhosha.G.K – Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ballari
Page No : 236-243
32. A Collectanea of Indigenous Medicinal Plants showing Antiulcer activity
Kuldeep Singh, Dr. Anuradha Mishra – Integral University- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No : 244-259
33. MICRO LEVEL ANALYSIS OF RURAL AREAS LITERACY IN SAKRI TEHSIL OF DHULE DISTRICT, MAHARASHTRA
Mr.Jayesh N. Kor and Dr. S. B. Patil – KBC North Maharashtra University Jalgaon., Late. Annasaheb R. D. Deore Arts and Science College, Mhasdi. Tehsil-Sakri, District-Dhule (M.S., India). PIN–424304. (Affiliated to K.B.C. North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon)
Page No : 260-267
34. A review on sensor based air pollution monitoring equipments and their application
Tripti B. Gupta, Khalid S. Ansari – Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur, India., Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur, India.
Page No : 268-273
35. Sense of Employee Belongingness across different age groups in Select Organizations – A Comparative Study
Dr. A.V .Radhika – RBVRR Women’s College, Hyderabad, India.
Page No : 274-282
36. Optimization of the intake manifold of formula student car with 390cc engine
Krushna Bhagwat, Shubham Choutmal, Rushikesh Digraskar, Ruturaj Digraskar, Prof. Dr. Arvind Chel – MGM’s JNEC, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 283-290
37. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF MEDIA MARKETING IN INDIA
Vishal Gaurav – L.N.M.University , Darbhanga, Bihar.
Page No : 291-295
38. Anti-inflammatory Activity of Actiniopteris dichotoma Bedd.: An Important Medicinal Plant of Tirumala Hills
J. Kamakshamma – Sri Venkateswara University, TIRUPATI.
Page No : 296-299
39. ORGANIZATION CULTURE AND ITS IMPACT ON EMPLOYEES BEHAVIOUR
Dr. N. BHASKARA RAO – Sri Indu Institute of Management, Hyderabad.
Page No : 300-325
40. SMART SHOPPING CART WITH AUTOMATED BILLING USING ARDUINO
Dr.B.Shoban babu, M.Mounika, T.R. Revanth Kumar – Sri Venkateswara Engineering College, Tirupati,Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 326-331
41. ROLE OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND PROCESS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Rajeev Ramesh Joshi – IIC University of Technology, Cambodia.
Page No : 332-340
42. Supply Chain and Channel Analytics with big data: An Overview
Arshi Jamal, Dr.K.Ramesh – Government First Grade College, Raichur., Karnataka State Akkamahadevi Women’s University, Vijayapura.
Page No : 341-353
43. SMART FARMING AND ANDRIOD MONITORING IN AGRICULTURE USING IOT SENSOR DEVICES
C. Muruganandam, Dr.V.Maniraj – A.V.V.M Sri Pushpam College (Autonomous), Poondi, Thanjavur (Dt) Affiliated to Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 354-362
44. LABOUR WELFARE PRACTICES IN MATHURA REFINERY
Dr. Avadhesh Singh – Banaras Hindu University.
Page No : 363-386
45. A STUDY ON INVESTMENT DECISIONSWITH REFERENCE TO INDIA BULLS
MYAKAVENI ARAVIND, S. SWAPNA – Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering, KARIMNAGAR.
Page No : 387-392
46. A STUDY ON INVESTORS PREFERENCE ON MUTUAL FUNDS- IIFL
MAHADEVOJU SUPRIYA, S. SWAPNA – Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering, KARIMNAGAR.
Page No : 393-398
47. A STUDY ON MUTUAL FUNDS WITH REFERENCE TO HDFC
DONGALA SUMALATHA, K. VENKATESHAM – Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering, KARIMNAGAR.
Page No : 399-402
48. A STUDY ON EMPLOYEE DISPLAIN -HERO MOTORS
JANGILI JYOTHI, Dr. HAREESH R – Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering, KARIMNAGAR.
Page No : 403-410
49. A STUDY ON CUSTOMER AWARNESS PRODUCT- AIRTEL
DRONADULA CHAKRAVARTHI, T. SUNDEEP – Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering, KARIMNAGAR.
Page No : 411-417
50. Thematic Analysis in Anita Desai’s Cry, the Peacock
Ms. Arockya Merlin. M, Dr. V. Lizy – Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
Page No : 418-424
51. Study On Soil And Water Contamination Levels Around Agricultural, Dumping Yard And Mining Areas.
Dr P. Raja Sekhar, N.Prashanthi, V.Priyanka Chowdary, A. Chaithanya Hari – Matrusri Engineering College.
Page No : 425-434
52. EFFECT OF TiO2ADDITIVEON THE STRUCTURE AND ELASTIC PROPERTIES OF B2O3-CaO GLASSES
N. Srinivasan, C. Thirumal and K. Ramesh – Tamilnadu Government Polytechnic College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India., Government Arts College, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 435-444
53. Monitor the Plant’s Growth and Health Using Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things in Agriculture
Dr.G.Santhosh Reddy, Dr.G.madhavi Reddy – Chaitanya Deemed To Be University.
Page No : 445-448
54. Moral Organization of Humanity in the “Kingdom of God”
Vijaya Kumar.T. – Govt. First Grade College, Holalkere.
Page No : 449-458