1. SERVICE SECTOR FRAME WORK FOR HUMAN RESOURCE CHALLENGES AND STRATEGIES
Akula Vani, Dr V Vijaya Kumar, CH.V.L.L KUSUMA KUMARI – Mallareddy Engineering College for Women (A), Hyderabad, India., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 1-7
2. EMERGING HR CHALLENGES AND STRATEGIES IN IT SERVICES SECTOR
Allipuram Uma maheshwari, Dr V Vijaya Kumar, CH.V.L.L KUSUMA KUMARI – Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women (Autonomous), Hyderabad., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 8-15
3. EMERGING HR CHALLENGES AND STRATEGIES IN INDIAN RETAIL SECTOR
BalyalaSahithya, Dr V Vijaya Kumar, CH.V.L.L KUSUMA KUMARI – Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women (Autonomous), Hyderabad., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 16-23
4. GLOBALIZATION CHALLENGES FACED BY PRESENT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
ChedipudiMounika, Dr V Vijaya Kumar, CH.V.L.L KUSUMA KUMARI – Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women (Autonomous), Hyderabad., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 24-28
5. HR CHALLENGES IN SERVICE SECTORS
Dasari Mounika, Dr V Vijaya Kumar, CH.V.L.L KUSUMA KUMARI – Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women (Autonomous), Hyderabad., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 29-34
6. CONSUMER PROTECTION AND THE BANKING SERVICES – AN INDIAN PERSPECTIVE
Desai Pravallika, Dr V Vijaya Kumar, CH.V.L.L KUSUMA KUMARI – Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women(Autonomous), Hyderabad., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 35-42
7. ICT AND ITS IMPACT ON RURAL WOMEN IN INDIA
GantaKavya, Dr V Vijaya Kumar, CH.V.L.L KUSUMA KUMARI – Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women (Autonomous), Hyderabad., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 43-51
8. A STUDY ON THE ROLE OF INTERNET ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF RECRUITEMENT AND SELECTION IN AN ORGANISATION- SPECIAL REFERENCE TO IT COMPANIES IN HYDERABAD
B.AMARNATH REDDY, Prof.A.SREERAM – HBS Business School GITAM University, Hyderabad, India., Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women(AUTONOMOUS).
Page No : 52-55
9. HR CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITES -2020
TEJASWINI MADELLA, Y RADHIKA YALLANTI, CH.V.L.L KUSUMA KUMARI – Malla Reddy Engineering College For Women (AUTONOMOUS)., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 56-65
10. A STUDY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CLIMATE
HARSHINI MARAM, Y RADHIKA YALLANTI – Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women., GITAM(Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 66-72
11. IMPACT OF OIL AND GOLD PRICES ON THE INDIA GDP GROWTH
Mr.B.AMARNATH REDDY, Prof.A.SREERAM, S. SIRISHA – GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad., MALLA REDDY ENGINEERING COLLEGE FOR WOMEN.
Page No : 73-83
12. FUND MANAGER DILEMMA AMIDST DEBT MARKET CRISIS: THE FRANKLIN TEMPLETON INDIA MUTUAL FUND CASE
Mr. B.Amarnath Reddy, Prof. A. SREERAM, T .TRIVENI – GITAM University, Hyderabad., MALLA REDDY ENGINEERING COLLAGE FOR WOMEN.
Page No : 84-91
13. A Critical Analysis of Indian Mutual Funds Sector: A Case Study of Unit Trust of India (UTI) Mutual Fund, Bank of India (BOI) Mutual Fund and Tata Mutual Fund
Kota Sruthi, D.BalaMalla Reddy, B.AMARNATH REDDY – MallaReddy Engineering College for Women,Hyderabad,India., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 92-98
14. Assessment of banks asset and liability management: problems and perspectives
Kota Sai Sri Valli, D.BalaMalla Reddy, B.AMARNATH REDDY – MallaReddy engineering College for Women, Hyderabad,India., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 100-114
15. Covid-19 Pandemic And Lockdown Impact On India’s Banking Sector: A Systemic Literature Review
Maarka Jyothi, D.BalaMalla Reddy, B.AMARNATH REDDY – MallaReddy engineering College for Women, Hyderabad,India., GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Hyderabad.
Page No : 115-124
16. UNDERSTANDING MODERN PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION
B.AMARNATH REDDY, VELMALA SRIJA, Prof. A. SREERAM – GITAM University, Hyderabad, India.
Page No : 125-139
17. HIGH PERFORMANCE DIVISION CIRCUIT USING REVERSIBLE LOGIC GATES
D Nagasudha and S Bharath Kumar – JNTUH-CEJ, Kondagattu, Jagtial.
Page No : 140-143
18. Radical, Progressive, Rationale: Aura of Abdu Rahiman Sahib in forming Community Consciousness and National (Identity) (among the Muslims) in Colonial Malabar
Dr. Muhammed Maheen A. – University of Calicut, Kerala.
Page No : 144-153
19. ASPIRATION AND PERCEPTION OF UNDER GRADUATESOCIAL WORK STUDENTS IN CHENNAI
Mrs.S.Sudarmathy, K.Sathyamurthi – Madras School of Social Work, Chennai.
Page No : 154-166
20. DESIGN OF MULTIBAND MIMO ANTENNA FOR VARIOUS INDOOR APPLICATIONS
Dr.S.Swarnalatha, B.Apuroop Kumar, Dr.B.Shoban Babu – S.V. University college of Engineering, Tirupati, A.P.
Page No : 167-180
21. Privacy-Preserving and Content-Protecting Location Based Queries
B Kishore Kumar, Nara Prasanthi, Shaik Simrin, Divi Sandhya, Cheethirala Pavani Jaya Sri, Chandolu .Sriranga Abhilash – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No : 181-188
22. Mobile Search Engine based on user’s priority
P.Raguraman, P.Harshavardhan, P.Mounika, T.Naveen Kumar, O.Gopinath, J.Haritha – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No : 189-196
23. Increase income of the majority of the poor members of SHGs through enhanced rural livelihoods by financing capacity building measures and developing market linkages.
Mrs.Jayanti Sutar, Dr.P.Nayak, Dr.Bibhu Santosh Behera – LIUTEBM University.
Page No : 197-207
24. P2P File Access Availability in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Ch.Madhurya, T Madhu, B Rakesh, G Kalyan, G Naveen Teja – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No : 208-215
25. A STUDY ON POVERTY AND HEALTH STATUS OF BEEDI WORKERS IN TELANGANA STATE
Dubba Ranjith – Osmania University, Hyderabad, TS.
Page No : 216-220
26. Effect of viscous dissipation Ohmic heating and Hall Current on magnetohydrodynamics free convection flow past an inclined porous plate in presence of Dufour effect, heat source and chemical reaction
M.Selvarasu, Dr K. Balamurugan – Thiru A . Govindasamy Government Arts College, Tindivanam, Tamilnadu ,India., Government Arts College,Tiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu ,India.
Page No : 221-232
27. Prime Labeling of Split Graph of Wheel Graph 𝑾𝒏
A.Dhandapani, DR. K. Balamurugan – Thiru A. Govindasamy Government Arts College, Tindivanam,Tamilnadu,India., Government Arts College, Thiruvannamalai,Tamilnadu,India.
Page No : 233-241
28. Estimation of Covid-19 Using ML Algorithms
D Ashok, B Supraja, K Bhuvanachandana, D Naga Teja, D Amrutha, M. SreeYasaswini – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No : 242-249
29. Job Recruitment
N. Aravind, Sk. Karimulla, Ch. Swarna Mukhi, K. Prasanna Kumari, A. Meenakshi, T. Ravi Bhargav – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No : 251-256
30. Secure Reversible Data Hiding in Image
Dama Nagamani, Dandamudi poojitha, Vajja sowmya sri, Pothineni Nagasireesha, Ravuri Rajyalakshmi -Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No : 257-264
31. An Enhanced Mechanism to search over Encrypted Data
S Jafar Ali Ibrahim, Dumpa Keerthi, Mamillapalli Harika, Bodapati Surya Teja, Alla Sai Rama Manikanta – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No : 265-271
32. A Survey on Clustering Techniques and Algorithms
Veluru. Chinnaiah, B. V. RamNaresh Yadav – Vijaya Engineering College Khammam,Telangana,India., JNTUH Hyderabad,Telagana,India.
Page No : 272-277
33. INSTITUTIONALIZATION OF CHILDREN AND THEIR PSYCHOSOCIAL PROBLEMS
Anjali U S, Dr.K.Sathyamurthi – Madras School of Social Work, Chennai- 08.
Page No : 278-283
34. Solution of Boundary Layer Equation of NonNewtonian Fluid over a Stretching Sheet by Crocco’s Transformations
A.G.Patil – Kisan Arts, Commerce & Science College, Parola, Dist. Jalgaon. (M.S.).
Page No : 284-287
35. LUMINANCE AND CHROMINANCE BY USING BPT AND BWTCOMPRESSION TECHNIQUE
Mr. I. KESAVA REDDY, Dr. T. BHASKARA REDDY – S.K.University, Anantapuramu.
Page No : 288-292
36. SURFACE TENSION EFFECT ON THE REFLECTION OF WATER WAVES BY A CURVED PLATE
Partha Agasti – SBSS Mahavidyalaya, Goaltore, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India.
Page No : 293-297
37. DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY BASED INDIAN DISTRIBUTION NETWORK ANALYSIS
Ashish K Dhaduk – Elphinstone Weighing System ,Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Page No : 298-308
38. A STUDY OF BEHAVIOUR OF DEMOGRAPHICAL PATTERN AND CONSTRUCTION OF PREDICTION MODEL USING STATISTICAL METHODS OF KOLHAPUR DISTRICT
Prakash S. Chougule, Suresh T.Salunkhe, Pooja K. Uchgaonkar, Poonam P. Powar – `Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu College, Kolhapur (MS), India.
Page No : 309-322
39. Effect of Nd doping on Structural & Optical Properties SnO2 Nanorods
Dr. Sachin T. Bahade, Dr. Amrut S. Lanje, Dr.Satish J. Sharma – Nabira Mahavidyalaya, Katol (M.S.), India., Dr. Ambedkar College, Chandrapur (M.S.), India., R. T. M Nagpur University, Nagpur (M.S.), India.
Page No : 323-328
40. Climate Risk and Sustainable Development
Dr. Amitava Mondal, Somnath Bauri – Sidho Kanho Birsha University, West Bengal, India.
Page No : 329-337
41. Challenges and Opportunities of Agri-prenuership in India- A Theoretical Perspective
Dr. Feroze Ahmad, Dr. Umar Mufeed, Dr. Altaf Ahmad, Hakim Shahid Bashir, Irfan Bashir – Cluster University Srinagar (CUS)., National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar)., Govt Degree College Handwara, (J&K)., IGNOU, New Delhi., Sanskriti University.
Page No : 338-347
42. APPLICATION OF GREEN HR CONCEPT IN INDIAN BANKING SECTOR: AN EXPLORATIVE STUDY
Dr Suvarun Goswami – R.B.C. Evening College, Naihati, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal.
Page No : 348-357
43. Impact of Median Tolerance Limit (TLM) of Fermented Insecticide, Abamectin (Abacin 1.9% EC) on Behavioural and Serum Hormone Concentrations in Zebra fish, Danio rerio
Shadab Ahmad, Vineeta Yadav, Kaneez Zahra – Bipin Bihari P. G. College, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, U. P., India.
Page No : 358-378
44. HIDDEN COSTS SURFACING AT THE TIME OF DISCHARGE AND ITS IMPACT ON INTERNATIONAL PATIENT SATISFACTION
C L AVADHANI – Annamalai University.
Page No : 379-385
45. Application of Graph Theory to find optimal paths for the transportation problem using Triangular Number.
M. Mary Helen Meera Bai, Dr. S. Ananthalakshmi, Dr. M. Kalai Selvi – Govindammal Aditanar College for women, Tiruchendur, Affliated to Manonmanimam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli, India., Annai Hajira Women’s College, Melapalayam, Tirunelveli, India.
Page No : 386-392
46. A STUDY ON VIOLENT CRIMES IN TIRUCHIRAPPALLI CITY, TAMIL NADU
P. Mary Santhi, S. Balaselvakumar, K. Kumaraswamy – Periyar E.V.R. College (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli., Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
Page No : 393-424
47. ANALYSIS OF A NOVEL SINGLE-LAYER SINGLE-PROBEFEED ASYMMETRICAL FRACTAL BOUNDARY MICROSTRIP ANTENNA
B Vishwanath – Government Polytechnic for women (Min.), Badangpet Hyderabad.
Page No : 425-431
48. ANALYSIS ON DISTRIBUTED POWER MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR AC/DC HYBRID MICROGRID CONVERTER
Yagnasri Archana – Jntuh college of engineering sultanpur, JNTUH Hyderabad.
Page No : 432-439
49. PerceivingCommunity Social Work: Anexploration of Community Practiceof Professional Social Workers in Kerala
Mini Pradeep K.P, Dr. K. Sathyamurthi Ph.D – Madras School of Social Work affiliated to the University of Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 440-447
50. A NEW APPRAOCH FOR RELIABLE AND ROBUST TRANSMISSION OVER WIRELESS CHANNELS WITH SECURITY
G.Aparna, Dr. M.Kezia Joseph, Chilakalapudi.HariPriyanka – University College of Engineering, Osmaina University, Telangana, Hyderabad., Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women, Nampally, Abids, Hyderabad, India.,
Matrusri Engineering College, Saidabad, Telangana, Hyderabad.
Page No : 448-452
51. Keyword Based Speech Recognition Technique Using Python for C#
Somnath Hase, Dr. Sunil Nimbhore – Smt. S. K. Gandhi Arts, Amolak Science & P. H. Gandhi Commerce College,Kada, (MS), India., Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, (MS), India.
Page No : 453-457
52. “Power Quality Improvement by using Custom Power Device”
Dr.Saurabh S. Jadhao, Vinod P. Sonparote, Vijay S. karale, Dr.G. M. Dhole – Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering Shegaon, Dist-Buldhana., G.E.S.R.H.S. College of Engineering, Management Studies and Research, Nashik.
Page No : 458-463
53. Reverse super edge(even)-quintamagic labelling for some special graphs
M. DEVI – D.K.M College for women, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 464-468
54. A Note on Graceful Labeling on Some Simple graphs
M.DEVI, M.JANANI – D.K.M College for women,Vellore,Tamilnadu,India.
Page No : 469-484
55. ANTIMAGIC LABELING FOR SIMPLE GRAPH
M.DEVI, G.HEMAVATHY – D.K.M.College for women,Vellore,Tamilnadu,India.
Page No : 485-492
56. Identifying human faces Using Python & OpenCv
Dr.Y.Narasimha Rao, G.Krishnaveni, K.Lakshmi Prasanna, I.Madhuri, G.Ruchitha, M.Sahithi – Qis College Of Engineering And Technology, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 493-498
57. Detection of Power Quality Disturbances using Wavelet Transform
sarabi, Nakka Prasanth Babu – GVR & S College of Engineering & Technology Guntur, Andra Pradesh. India.
Page No : 499-502
58. THE ROLE OF CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS IN BRAND BUILDING
Dr. Smitha Sambrani – Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Page No : 503-511
59. ANALYSIS OF FOOD AND NON-FOOD CROPS IN MEDAK DISTRICT OF TELANGANA STATE
Dr. L. Narsimlu – Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
Page No : 512-521
60. A Study on Socio-Economic Conditions of Female Brick Workers in Vellore District, in Tamilnadu
Dr.C.DHANDAPANI, M.SATHYA – Thiruvalluvar University., Arignar Anna Arts College for Women Walajpet.Vellore.
Page No : 522-530
61. A STUDY ON ISSUES AND CHALLENGES OF DISIABLED WOMEN EMPOWERMENT IN INDIA
M.LAKSHMIPRIYA, Dr.P.ANBALAGAN – Voorhees College, Vellore.
Page No : 531-542
62. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON STUDENT PREFERENCE TOWARDS HIGHER EDUCATION
Ms. Parul Nanda, Dr. Ajwinder Singh – Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus., Apeejay Institute of Management and Engineering Technical Campus.
Page No : 543-550
63. A Brief Survey of Applications of Nuclear Physics.
Manisha – LKCTC, Jalandhar, Punjab.
Page No : 551-555
64. IS SUSTAINABILITY A JOURNEY OR A DESTINATION? AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE INDIAN FINANCIAL SECTOR
Ms. Purnima Satija – Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, India.
Page No : 556-584
65. ONLINE EDUCATION MARKET IN INDIA: GROWTH DRIVERS, CHALLENGES AND TRENDS
DR. AVINASH CHANDER – Doaba College, Jalandhar.
Page No : 585-591
66. HR STRATEGY AND ANALYTICS WITH REFERENCE TO EMPLOYEE EMPOWERMENT AND JOB SATISFACTION
KAJAL VIJ, DR. RAMANDEEP CHAHAL – Hans Raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar, Punjab,India., Punjab Technical University Kapurthala, Punjab, India., Sant Baba Bhag Singh University, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
Page No : 592-608
67. SOURCES OF VALUE GAINS OR LOSSES FROM CORPORATE DIVERSIFICATION
Dr. Manisha Dhir, Ms. Mohaneet Bedi, Ms. Jaskamal Kaur – LKCTC
Page No : 609-622
68. Determinants of Board Size and Independence: Evidence from Indian Companies
Ms. Payal, Dr. Simranjit Singh – Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar., IKGPTU, Jalandhar.
Page No : 623-648
69. A Critical Study on Statutory Social Security Benefits of Unorganized ConstructionWorkers in India with special reference to Unorganized Workers’ Social Security Act 2008in Punjab State
Ujjwal Kumar Pathak, Vishwas Gupta – Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
Page No : 650-657
70. The ESOP’s Fables: Do Market Participants Favor the Adoption of ESOPs by Indian Corporations?
Dr. Neha Kalra – Apeejay Institute of Management and Engineering Technical Campus, Jalandhar.
Page No : 658-682
71. THE SHG-BANK LINKAGE PROGRAM IN INDIA: GROWTH, ENCUMBRANCES AND SUGGESTIONS
Dr. Vandana Gautam, Ms. Simrandeep Kaur Randhawa – Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar.
Page No : 683-694
72. Quality of Work Life:Empirical Evidence from the Punjab Textile Industry
Ms. Preet Kanwal, Dr. Aneet – Punjab Technical University., Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology.
Page No : 695-706
73. Emerging Innovation in Financial Instruments in the Global financial market: Conceptual Framework and Review
Gurpreet Singh, Manish Goel – Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar.
Page No : 708-713
74. Checking the Item wise Variation in the Web Reporting Practices of Indian Banks
Raminder Kaur Bhatia, Dr. Jasminedeep Kaur – Lyallpur Khalsa College , Jalandhar., Punjabi University, Patiala.
Page No : 714-735
75. Scale Development and Validation of Quality of Work Life: A Study of Private Taxi Drivers in Indian context
Dr. Lalita Kumari, Dr. Ubique Bedi, Ms. Anterpreet Kaur Talwar – Guru Nanak Khalsa Girls College, Goraya, Jalandhar., LKCTC, Jalandhar., Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar.
Page No : 736-756
76. Constraints and Prospects of Small Scale Industries in Punjab
Dr. Ubique Bedi, Dr. Rupinder Sampla, Dr. Lalita Kumari – Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar., LKCTC, Jalandhar., Guru Nanak Khalsa Girls College, Goraya, Jalandhar.
Page No : 757-770
77. Capacity Utilization In Indian Manufacturing Sector – A Case Study of Agro Industry
Dr. Aparna Bhatia, Dr. Baljinder Kaur – Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab, India., Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
Page No : 771-791
78. Internet Marketing: A Tool for virtual market space
DrSonu Dua, Mr. Arminderjit Singh Rai, Mr. Bharat Bhushan – Lyallpur Khalsa College of Technical Campus.
Page No : 792-800
79. Role of Celebrity Endorsement in the determination of consumer buying behaviour towards FMCG products- A study in Punjab
Dr. Ritu Rana, Dr. Tarunjit Singh, Ms. Banita Thakur – LKCTC, Jalandhar.
Page No : 801-806
80. PERSONALITY TRAITS AND E-SERVICE QULAITY OF INTERNET BANKING: A REVIEW
Dr. Ramandeep S. Deol, Dr. Navjit Singh – LKCTC, IKG-PTU, Jalandhar., Chandigarh University, Mohali.
Page No : 807-818
81. Customer Satisfaction and Online Retailing: Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) Approach to Identify the Role of Quality Dimensions
PoojaMalhan, Dr. Inderpal Arora – I.K.G.P.T.U, KAPURTHALA, INDIA.
Page No : 819-827
82. Awareness towardsthe Aarogya Setu App anEffort toFight Covid19
Ms. Nancy Gupta, Ms. Kritika Gupta – DAV P.G College Karnal, Haryana., Chandigarh University, Mohali, Punjab.
Page No : 828-840
83. A Brief Review on Behaviour of Industrial By-Products in Concrete
Navdeep Singh, Bhawana Sharma, Manali Rathee – DrBR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, India., DrBR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, India.
Page No : 841-852
84. #Hashtags Based Tweet Data Collection & Cleaning for Sentiment Analysis
Rameshwer Singh, Dr. Rajeshwar Singh – I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar, Punjab, India., Doaba Khalsa Trust Group of Institutes, India.
Page No : 853-860
85. A Review of Feature Selection Techniques used in Prediction of Chronic Kidney Disease
Pallavi Sharma, Dr. Gurmanik Kaur – SBBSU, Jalandhar, Punjab, India., SBBSU, Khiala, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
Page No : 861-866
86. A Secure and Efficient Authentication Key Agreement Scheme for Cloud-IoT Environment
Varun Sharma, Gazal Sharma – Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus Jalandhar, Punjab, India., Lovely Professional University Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
Page No : 867-874
87. Attacks and Countermeasures for Secure User Authentication Mechanisms
Dr. Geeta Sharma, Dr. Parwinder Kaur Dhillon, Er. Madhuri Sharma – Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus, Jalandhar, Punjab., Guru Nanak College for Women, Banga, Punjab.
Page No : 875-882
88. Augment ATM Security Using Biostatics Recognition
Ramanjot Singh, Aayushi Thakur, Tanya Thakur, Rakesh Gagneja – Lyallpur Khalsa College of Engineering, Jalandhar, India.
Page No : 883-890
89. Awareness towards the Aarogya Setu App an Effort to Fight Covid19
Ms. Nancy Gupta, Ms. Kritika Gupta – DAV P.G College Karnal, Haryana., Chandigarh University, Mohali, Punjab.
Page No : 891-903
90. Comparative Analysis of Classification Algorithms to predict Parkinson’s disease
Rajni Bedi, Muskan Gulati, Pallavi Sharma – Lyallpur Khalsa College of Engineering, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.,
Page No : 904-911
91. Effect of Filters on Image Dehazing Techniques
Bindu Goyal, Jagroop Singh Sidhu, Kiran Jyoti – IKG Punjab Technical University,Kapurthala, Punjab., DAVIET,Jalandhar, Punjab., GNDEC,Ludhiana, Punjab.
Page No : 913-924
92. EFFECTS OF STRESS ON PRINCIPALS’ HEALTH
Ekjot Kaur Dr. Inderpal Singh – DAV College, Jalandhar. KCLIMT, Jalandhar.
Page No : 925-932
93. Factors Affecting Work-Life Balance of Private Sector Bank Employees of Punjab
Ms.Aarti Verma, Dr.Rajesh Bagga – Apeejay institute of Management&EngineringTechnical Campus,Rama Mandi, Jalandhar, Punjab.
Page No : 933-941
94. Investigations on drought stress detection techniques for wheat crop using image Processing
Ankita Gupta, Dr. Lakhwinder Kaur, Dr. Gurmeet Kaur – Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab, India.
Page No : 942-950
95. Multi-Criteria based Decision Makingin Heterogeneous Wireless Networks
Pooja Dhand, SumitMittal, Ramandeep Kaur – Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus, Jalandhar., M.M. Institute of Computer Technology & Business Management, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Haryana.
Page No : 951-955
96. Optimization Algorithms in Antenna Design Engineering: A Brief Review
Nancy Gupta, Navneet Gill – Lyallpur Khalsa College of Engineering, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
Page No : 956-959
97. Make in India 2.0: Impetus to Economic Growth
Abhishek Sharma, Dr. Rajan Dhir – Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus.
Page No : 960-967
98. Smart Edge Computing Network Selection scheme for Future Networks
Nidhi Chopra, Dr. Umesh Sehgal, Dr. Pooja Dhand – GNA University Sri Hargobindgarh, Phagwara- Punjab., Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus.
Page No : 968-975
99. Soft Computing Paradigms for QoS/QoE Handover Management in Heterogeneous Networks
Sandeep Bassi, Dr. Anshul Kalia, Dr. Pooja Dhand – CT University,Ludhiana., Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus,Jalandhar.
Page No : 976-988
100. STRENGTH AND DURABILITY STUDIES OF CONCRETE CONTAINING RECYCLED CONCRETE AGGREGATE
Lalit Kumar, Harsh Kakkar, Tarundeep Singh – B T Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat, Uttarakhand, India., Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
Page No : 989-994
101. The Comparative Study of Different Network Structure using RPL for IoT Devices.
Komal Chanoriya, Jatin Kumar, Vikram Dhiman – Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical CampusJalandhar, India.
Page No : 995-1001
102. A Review on Securing IOT with Blockchain Technology
Aman Kumar, Dr. Umesh Sehgal, Dr. Sumanjeet Singh – GNA University, Phagwara, Punjab, India., University of Delhi, New Delhi, India.
Page No : 1002-1007
103. Handoff initialization in Mobile Communication Networks based on Adaptive threshold and hysteresis
Nidhi Chopra, Navneet Gill – Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
Page No : 1008-1015
104. A Review: Correlation of IoT and Cloud Computing.
Puneet Thapar, Rakesh Gagneja – Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus, Jalandhar.
Page No : 1016-1019
105. A Comparative Studies of Engine Exhaust Emission Characteristics of BOME, SOME and Their Selected Blends with Diesel Fuel Tested in VCR Diesel Engine
Aman Sharma, Sarbrinder Pal Singh, Navdeep Singh, S S Ragit – LKCTC, Jalandhar, Punjab., CBIT, Hydrabad.
Page No : 1020-1027
106. A Model for Mammogram Image Enhancement based on Hybrid Segmentation
Kamal Nain Sharma, Amit Kamra – IKGPTU, Kapurthala(PB),INDIA., Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana(PB), INDIA.
Page No : 1028-1039
107. Human Imagination VS Artificial Intelligence
Ms.Mandeep Kaur, Ms.Mangaldeep Urvashi Sharma – LKCTC Jalandhar
Page No : 1040-1045
108. Cloud computing:Review of Security Issues, Threats and Challenges
SimpyKataria – LKCTC,Jalandhar.
Page No : 1046-1056
109. Study of Repurchase Intent of Online Shoppers: A Qualitative and Meta-Analytic Review
DrInderpal Singh, Ms. Shelly Singh, Dr Ritugeet Kaur – LKCTC Jalandhar., IKGPTU, Kapurthala., Lyallpur Khalsa College of Education for Women Jalandhar.
Page No : 1057-1068
110. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (Literature Survey)
Dr.G.madhavi Reddy – Chaitanya Deemed To Be University.
Page No : 1069-1070
111. Dynamic and versatile Adaptability in Distributed Computing Data Base Design
Mrs.V.Lakshmi Chaitanya – Santhiram Engineering College, Nandyal, India.
Page No : 1071-1073
112. ROLE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN FUTURE
M.SHARMILA DEVI1, B.SwarajyaLakshmi, M.MadhuLatha – Santhiram Engineering College, Nandyal, Kurnool, A.P.
Page No : 1074-1082
- Technology and the good life
Dr S KRISHNAN M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., – Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College (Autonomous), Mylapore, Chennai.
Page No : 1083-1088