National Conference on Recent Trends in Applied Mathematics
PG and Research Department of Mathematics
THEIVANAI AMMAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN(AUTONOMOUS)
- Certain aspects of the Harmonic functions with respect to symmetric points
K. Dhanalakshmi, D.Kavitha – Theivanai Ammal College for Women Villupuram.,
IFET College of Engineering Gangarampalayam Villupuram
Page No : 1-6
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32480
- COMPUTATIONAL APPROACH FOR TRANSIENT BEHAVIOUR OF FINITE SOURCE RETRIAL QUEUEING MODEL
WITH IMPATIENT CUSTOMERS
Muthu Ganapathi Subramanian, Gopal Sekar, Indhumathi – Kanchi Mamunivar Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Pondicherry,India
Page No : 7-13
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32481
- Effects of temperature on fluid lubricant consistency under adiabatic cylindrical rolling boundaries
Jalatheeswari N, Dhaneshwar Prasad – KMCPGS, Lawspet, Puducherry, India
Page No : 14-23
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32482
- Prime Labeling of Split Graph of Cycle Cn
S.Lavanya, Dr.V.Ganesan – Thiru Kolanjiappar Government Arts College (Grade I), Vridhachalam, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 24-29
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32483
- GAME THEORY-NASH EQUILIBRIUM AND ITS APPLICATIONS
Dr. R. Ramesh, S. Padmapriya – Pope John Paul II College Of Education, Reddiarpalayam, Puducherry, India.
Page No : 30-42
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32484
- DISCRETE DYNAMICAL SYSTEM – CELLULAR AUTOMATA AND ITS APPLICATIONS.
Dr. R. Ramesh, J Shainy Sushmitha, A Sudharsana – Pope John Paul II College Of Education, Reddiarpalayam, Puducherry, India.
Page No : 43-57
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32485
- Computational Method for finding Heat Transfer with Viscous Dissipation in Couette-Poiseuille Flow
under Asymmetric Wall Heat Fluxes
Dr.C.R.Uthra – Theivanai Ammal College for Women (Autonomous),Villupuram Tamilnadu.
Page No : 58-65
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32486
- COMPUTATIONAL APPROACH FOR TRANSIENT BEHAVIOUR OF M/M(a,b)/1 BULK SERVICE QUEUEING
SYSTEM WITH MULTIPLE VACATION AND DISCOURAGED CONSUMERS
Muthu Ganapathi Subramanian, Gopal Sekar, Shanthi – Kanchi Mamunivar Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Pondicherry, India
Page No : 66-74
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32487
- APPLICATION OF RUNGE KUTTA METHODS IN INTUITIONISTIC TRIANGULAR FUZZY MAGDM PROBLEMS
John Robinson P, Akila S – Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli, India., Theivanai Ammal College for women, Villupuram, India.
Page No : 75-84
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32488
- Efficient Multiple Attribute Group Decision Making Problems using Sumudu Decomposition Method in Partial
John Robinson P, Jeeva S – Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli, India.
Page No : 85-93
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32489
- A Bottle Neck Problem in Multiple Attribute Group Decision Making with the Application of Runge Kutta
John Robinson P, Akila S – Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli, India., Theivanai Ammal College for women,
Page No : 94-99
DOI:19.18001.STD.2019.V8spl I 19.32490