2. EFFECT OF HRM PRACTICES ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES
Dr. Imtiazuddin Farooqi – Govt. Degree College, Hayathnagar, R.R, Dost. (T.S).
Page No : 6-13
3. INVITRO INVESTIGATION OF METHANOLIC EXTRACT OF NIGELLA SATIVA (BLACK CUMIN)
Pushpalatha, H.G. and Shobha, M.S. – Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysuru.
Page No : 14-29
4. Spam Review Detection Using the Linguistic and Spammer Behavioral Methods
Shaik Mohammed jabeer, Shaik Reehana – Global College of Engineering and Technology, Kadapa, A.P.
Page No : 30-34
5. Comparison of Underground and Overhead Electric Lines
Mukesh Avirneni, Vivek B, Rudra Mamidi, Pruthvi Ponnam, Deepti Avirneni – Mahindra Ecole Centrale, Mahindra University, Hyderabad, India.
Page No : 35-50
6. A STUDY OF FACTORS AFFECTING ON THE AGRICULTURE PRODUCTIVITY OF DRY LAND BLOCKS OF SATARA DISTRICT
Mr. Ankush K. Ghadge, Mr. Prakash S. Chougule – Rayat Shikshan Sanstha’s Dhananjayrao Gadgil College of Commerce, Satara.
Page No : 51-60
7. Solar photovoltaic system in depth study in the dairy farm
Ravi Ranjan Kumar, Harjeet Singh, Prabhodh Khampariya – Sri Satya Sai University & Medical Sciences., BHSBIET, Lehragaga.
Page No : 61-68
8. Cytotoxicactivity of Momordicacymbalaria on A-432, A-549, A-498 and AGS cell line
M. D. Satpute, C. U. Narayankar, M. S. Patil, N. Pise, D. K. Gaikwad – Sadguru Gadage Maharaj College, Karad.
Page No : 69-74
9. “Utilization of, Marble suspension, Plastics waste and Lubricator Waste oil, in commutation Mixture Cement Concrete Bricks”.
Dr.Mohan.N, Mr. Daggupati Rama Rao – CMR Institute of Technology Bangalore., 15A-4 Jigani Industrial Area Bangalore.
Page No : 75-86
10. IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Rajeev Ramesh Joshi, Prof. Kavita Kalyandugrmath – IIC University of Technology, Cambodia., Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research Mumbia.
Page No : 87-97
11. Demystifying the Divinity: A study of Amish Tripathi’s Immortals of Meluha.
Mr.Rajashekhar S. Mulimani, Prof. Vijay F.Nagannawar – Govt. First Grade College Santhebennur, Dt.Davanagere Karnataka., Rani Channamma University Belagavi, Karnataka.
Page No : 98-102
12. Captchas as Graphical Passcodes Innovative Security Method Based on Complex AI Problems
B.Balaji Babu, K.Mounika, E.Rekaha – JB Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad.
Page No : 103-108
13. Anonymized Multimodal Data is Used for Non-Invasive Smartphone User Verification
B.Balaji Babu, Karunya Sri, B.Srilatha – JB Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad.
Page No : 109-114
14. An unsungcache: The Geologist
Sumit Chauhan – Geologist, Commissioner of Geology and Mining, Gujarat, India.
Page No : 115-117
Thanjavur District Tamilnadu India
Anandhan.R, Kavitha.V, Indhumathi.G and Jayasundar.D, Dr.R.Anandhan – Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 118-126
16. A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY ON EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE – “A KEY FOR A SUCCESSFUL LEADER”
Dr. K. ANURADHA, Dr. K. BANUMATHY – Saradha Gangadharan College, Pondicherry, India.
Page No : 127-136
17. Detection of Atrial Fibrillation using 1DConvolution Neural Network in ECG signal
Ghousia Begum S, Dr. Vipula Singh – R N S Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 137-143
18. DOCUMENTATION OF MEDICINAL PLANTS IN YERCAUD HILLS A TRADITIONAL APPROACH
Nirubama Kumar, Rekka Raja – Kongunadu Arts and Science College (Autonomous), Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 144-156
19. Stubble Burning in Punjab: Causes, Impact & Potential Future Strategies
Amandeep Kaur, Amandeep Singh – GSSDGS Khalsa College, Patiala.
Page No : 157-168
20. Relationship Between Emotional Intelligence And Depression Among Adolescents During Pandemic
Gayathri.S.R, Dr. Swapana Ramachandran – University College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
Page No : 169-182
21. Relationship between the quality of life and stress tolerance among working and nonworking women
Dr. Swapana Ramachandran, Malavika.S – University College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
Page No : 183-196
22. Case: Strategy Failure: What went wrong with Tata Nano?
Rachita Ota, Dr. Sushree Sangita Ray, Pratikshya Panda – Amity Global Business School, Bhubaneswar.
Page No : 197-202
23. The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in India
Dr. S. Venkatesh – Dr. B. R. Ambethkar Degree College, Baghlingampally, Hyderabad.
Page No : 203-209
24. DETERMINATION OF IN VITRO ANTIPROLIFERATIVE EFFECT OF SENNA OCCIDENTALIS, SENNA UNIFLORA AND SENNA AURICULATA
T.Binish and J.Iswarya – Adhiyaman Arts and Science College for Women, Uthangarai, Krishnagiri.
Page No : 210-222
25. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A NOVEL FRAMEWORK FOR INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM BASED ON MANET’S
Dr.Prasanna Lakshmi G S, Mamatha E, M S Rekha, Iliyaz Pasha M – R L Jalappa Institute of Technology, Doddaballapur, Bengaluru Rural District.
Page No : 223-231
26. STUDY ON CAM LEVER ANALYSIS WITH EFFECT OF PSO PROCESS
VENKANNA BABU MENDI, DR. S. CHAKRADHAR GOUD – Shri JJT University, Rajasthan.
Page No : 232-242
27. Case: WHY STARBUCKS FAILED IN AUSTRALIA?
Dr. Sushree Sangita Ray, Rachita Ota, Biswajeeta Sahu – Amity Global Business School, Bhubaneswar.
Page No : 243-250
28. An Analysis of Spatio-temporal Characteristics of Urban Sprawl in the Mysore City
Manjunatha, C.S. and Chandrashekhara, B. – Karnataka State Open University, Mukthagangotri, Mysuru, India.
Page No : 251-261
29. IOT Based Garbage and Drainage Detection Drone for smart city
DR.M.Nirmala – The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore, Affliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Page No : 262-269
30. PROGRESS OF MEDICAL TOURISM TAMIL NADU ANANALYSIS
V. BALARAMAN., Dr. S. DHANASEKARAN. – Thiruvalluvar University, Serkkadu, Vellore.
Page No : 270-278
31. A Study on Leather products in India
Dr.A.Rajanbabu – Sanghamam College of Arts and Science College Gingee, Villupuram District, Tamilnadu.
Page No : 279-287
32. A STUDY ON RISK FACTORS FOR LUNG CANCER MORTALITY IN A REFERRAL CENTER
Dr.C.DHANDAPANI, S.KAVITHA – Department of Economics University., Economics Thiruvalluvar Thiruvalluvar University.
Page No : 288-295
33. A STUDY ON WATER RESOURCE MISMANAGEMENT ITS IMPACT ON FARMERS IN TAMIL NADU
Dr.P.Joseph Baskaran – Government Arts College Tiruvannamalai, Tamil nadu
Page No : 296-302
34. Using Machine Learning to Identify Potentially Dangerous Situations
G.Uma Maheshwari, M.Sampoorna, K.Vijayalakshmi – SICET-Hyderabad.
Page No : 303-309
35. SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF DISABLED WOMEN IN RURAL ANDHRA PRADESH- A STUDY IN PRAKASAM DISTRICT
Dr. K. Dhanalakshmi, Namburu Anusha – Acharya Nagarjuna University Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 310-330
36. A STUDY ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN INDIA
T. RAVIKUMARM.A., DR.D. SIVAKUMAR M.A – Annamalai University, Annamalaii Nagar, Chidambaram Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 331-338
37. Incremental Data Stream Mining and Conflict Analysis for the Recognition of Sonar Signals Underwater
Dr.Aluri Brahma Reddy, Dr.Y.Venkateswara Reddy, Dr.C.Srinivas Kumar – Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Women, Maisammaguda(V), Gundlapochampally, Medchal (M&Dist), Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 339-345
38. UV-Near-Resonance Raman Scanning of 1,1-Bi-2-naphthol Solutions
Mr.Banoth Rajesh, Mrs.Yamini Saraswathi Irrinki – Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Women, Maisammaguda(V), Medchal (M&Dst), HYDERABAD, Telangana, INDIA.
Page No : 346-358
39. Component Layout Optimization with the Differential Operator Using an Improved Teaching-Learning-Based Optimization Set of Rules
Mrs.T.Nina, Mr.Mohammad Sabeer, Mr.S.Ravi Shankar – Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Women Maisammaguda(V), Medchal (M&Dist), HYDERABAD, Telangana, INDIA.
Page No : 359-368
40. Quantitative and Qualitative Evaluation of Financial Information
Mrs.S.Deepika, Mrs.P.Anuradha – Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Women Maisammaguda(V), Medchal (M&Dst), HYDERABAD, Telangana, INDIA.
Page No : 369-375
41. Business Bridge Application
Mr.G.Phani Kumar, Mrs.A.Swathi – Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Woman, Maisammaguda(V), Gundlapochampally,Medchal (M&Dist), Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 376-379
42. Fuzzy Linear Programming Solved via Solving Linear Programming
Mrs.M.Prashanthi, Dr.T.Sudha – CMR Institute Of Technology, Kandlakoya(V), Medchal (M&Dist), Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.
Page No : 380-384
43. Review on the Detection of Leaf Disease Using Image Processing Techniques in Plants
Mr.B.Naresh Kumar, Mr.Vinod Kumar Sharma – Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Woman, Maisammaguda(V),Gundlapochampally,Medchal (M&Dist), Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 385-390
44. HOUSING FINANCE IS THE ISSUE
Mrs.P.Harika, Mrs.K.Vijaya Gowri – VFSTR, Vadlamudi, Guntur, Telangana, INDIA., Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Woman, Maisammaguda(V),Gundlapochampally,Medchal (M&Dist), Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 391-403
45. Interaction between fluid and structure in water tanks: a dynamic evaluation
Mr.V.Karthik, Mr.V.N.D.Rao – Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Women Maisammaguda(V), Medchal (M&Dst),HYDERABAD, Telangana, INDIA.
Page No : 404-408
46. SECURITY ANALYSIS AND IMPROVEMENTS OF ACESS CONTROL IN THE INTERNET OF THINGS
Mrs.P.Vasanthi, Mrs.B.Swetha Bindu – Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Woman, Maisammaguda(V),Gundlapochampally,Medchal (M&Dist), Hyderabad, Telangana,India.
Page No : 409-419
47. Morphometric Analysis of Kaswali River Basin, Kachchh, Gujarat, western India using Remote Sensing and GIS
Aagam K. Shah, Jyoti S. Morya, Heman V. Majethiya – Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India., M. G. Science Institute, Ahmedabad, India.
Page No : 420-425
48. EVALUATING ANALYSIS IN STEMMING ALGORITHMS
M. Madhu Latha, M. Sharmila Devi, B. Swarajya Lakshmi – Santhiram Engineering College, Nandyal, A.P.
Page No : 426-431