1. Design Pattern of Microservices Used in Applications
Nishchita Ramadas Nayak, Dr. K. S. Jasmine – RV College of Engineering®, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 1-5
2. Regional Rhythms of Rainfall in Mysuru District, Karnataka, India
Dr. Saritha.K – Maharanis Arts College for Women, Mysuru. Karnataka.
Page No : 6-16
3. Parental Involvement in Adolescent Education – a Social Work Perspective
Angeline Vinitha. J, Dr. A. Enoch – Madras School of Social Work, Chennai.
Page No : 17-27
4. Modelling Features of Wastewater Treatment Processes
H.S.Sadafale, A.R.Warade, R.L.Nibe, S.A.Misal – Pravara Rural Engineering College, Loni, Dist: Ahmednagar (MS).
Page No : 28-38
5. Cotton Plant Disease Detection Using Convolutional Neural Network
Pakalapati Srikar, C. Prateek Reddy, Sri Charan Thummala, Challagonda Mrudula, Veeraiah Thalagondapati -Mahindra University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 39-48
6. IMPROVEMENT IN STRENGTH OF CONCRETE BY ADDITION OF GLASS FIBER
D.K.Mokashi, Asif Shaikh, Deepak Kumar, Rohan Jadhav – BHARATI VIDHYAPEETH’S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING LAVALE, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.
Page No : 49-59
7. THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON THE INDIAN ECONOMY
DEVI RAJ. V – Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai.
Page No : 60-65
8. Comparison of Video Encoding Standards
Darshankumar Modi, Dr. Kamaljit I.Lakhtaria – Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
Page No : 66-71
9. POTHOLES REPAIRING BY USING RECYCLED PLASTIC AGGREGATE
D.K. Mokashi, Neeraj Meena, Shrikant Sabne, Pratik Dhulekar – BHARATI VIDYAPEETH’S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,LAVALE PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.
Page No : 72-82
10. COVID-19 Pandemic and its impact on the Science and Technology. A Review
Ajaz Ahmed Wani and Tania Mahajan – Govt.Degree College Doda,Jammu and Kashmir.
Page No : 83-89
11. Field Oriented Control for Induction Motor in Electric Vehicle Applications
Kowstubha Palle – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (A) Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 90-97
12. Currency Recognition For Blind People
Prof.Gitanjali Mate, Komal Patil, Gayathri G Nair, Pratiksha Khandagale, Surekha Pardeshi – JSPM’s Rajarshi Shahu College Of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 98-102
13. Survivalism and Humanity in Marita Conlon-McKenna’s The Hungry Road
Jasmine. S – Theivanai Ammal College for Women [Autonomous] Villupuram, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 103-109
14. The Effects of Athletic (Throwing and Jumping Events) Participation on the Academic Achievement of Higher Secondary Students in Goa
Mr. Mangesh M. Parab, Dr. S. R. Dhondge – Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded, MS, India., Bhai Kisanrao Deshmukh Mahavidyalay,Chakur, Latur, MS, India.
Page No : 110-119
15. An assessment on livestock carcass provisioning for vultures by depredation in Mudumalai Tiger Reserve, TamilNadu.
S. Manigandan, P. Kannan, H. Byju, B. Rama krishnan – Government Arts College, Udhagamandalam, the Nilgiris, TamilNadu, India.
Page No : 120-128
16. Prototype for Blood Typing Based on Image Processing
Pranay Bandaru, Shanmukha Sreenivas Deety, Yandapalli Sailahar, Boinapalli Nikhil, Dr.Veeriah Talagondapati –Mahindra Ecole Centrale, Mahindra University, Hyderabad, India.
Page No : 129-139
17. Detection For adulterantsinmilk:A study with different fat percent with Data mining concepts
Dr.A.Shaik Abdul Khadir, K.Radhika – Khadir Mohideen College, Adirampattinam.
Page No : 140-149
18. Detection of Covid-19 Using A Deep-Learning CT Scan Image Classifier
Mrs. G. Gowri Pushpa, Mounika Srilalitha Buragapu, Samhitha Palacharla, Pavan Kalyan Korupolu, Mahesh Padala– ANITS, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 151-159
19. Real-time Emotional Self-regulation and Stress Monitoring System
Daya Nandu Gawade, Shiwani Dilip Turukmane, Mrunal Rameshwar Bhagwat , Pratiksha Madhav Kale, Prof. G.S.Mate – Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 160-166
20. Characterization of Tin Substituted Mg-Zn Ferrites by X-ray Diffraction
Dr. A. K. Ghatage and Prof. S. G. Kanitkar – D. K. T. E. Society’s Textile and Engineering Institute, Ichalkaranji.
Page No : 165-168
21. SoC POWER MANAGEMENT UNIT FOR IOT APPLICATIONS
Annesha Dasgupta, Manasa Potta, Vaishaka N. Raj, Meghana D. R, Dr. Kendaganna Swamy S – RV College of Engineering, Bangalore, India.
Page No : 169-177
22. Test Infrastructure Management Platform to Launch Short Instances On Demand
Vismitha N – RV College Of Engineering Bengaluru, Karnataka,India.
Page No : 178-189
23. ANALYSIS OF TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITYAND PROFITABILITY MATRIX OF BANKS BY HMTFP AND FPTFP
Bhadrappa Haralayya, P. S. Aithal – Srinivas University, Mangalore, India.
Page No : 190-203
24. Comparative Study of Irregular Structures with Fixed and Isolated Base
Priyanka Patil, Santosh Kumar, Sangeetha Hiremath, Santosh B – Navodaya Institute of Technology, Raichur, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 204-212
25. HEART DISEASE IDENTIFICATION METHOD USING MACHINE LEARNING IN E-HEALTHCARE
R.BHARATHI, G.DURGA, N.GAYATHIRI, V.BANUPRIYA – Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women [Autonomous],Tiruchengode Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 213-226
26. Vision Based Detection and Labelling of Vehicle Components
Surya S – RV College Of Engineering Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 227-234
27. Handwritten Digit Recognition Using Deep Learning
Surya S, Vismitha N – RV College Of Engineering Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 235-245
28. FAKE SOCIAL PROFILE DETECTION USING MACHINE LEARNING
Er. Ashpreet Kaur, Dr. Abhinav Bhandari – Punjabi University, Patiala.
Page No : 246-252
29. NOVEL APPROACH FOR ROAD DETECTION FROM AN IMAGE BY USING HOUGH TRANSFORMATION SPACE AND VANISHING POINT
Mrs. G. Gowri Pushpa, Mrs. G. Santoshi – ANITS, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 253-261
30. Python Chatbot
Prof.S.N.Shitole, Prathmesh Sonar, Siddhi Mhasawade, Pallavi Deokar, Mansi Kharate – MAEER s MIT Polytechnic College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 262-265
31. Mosquito control efficacy of endophytic fungi isolated from Ocimum sanctum, Vitex negundo, Andrographis paniculata, Mentha piperita and Tagetes erecta on Anopheles stephensi
M. Sathiyanathan and K. M. Umarajan – Pachaiyappa’s College, Chennai.
Page No : 266-297
32. A REVIEW ON ROLE OF RUNNING LIGHTS OF VEHICLES IN REDUCING MOTORCYCLE CRASHES DURING DAY TIME AT HIGHWAY
Sourabh Kumar Singh, Dr. Anil kunte, Dr. Paritosh Srivastava – Shri JJT University., Noida International University.
Page No : 298-307
33. A NOVEL APPROACH FOR HUMAN ACTIVITY RECOGNITION FOR ANDROID
Mrs. G. Gowri Pushpa, G. Yeshvanth Reddy, G. Bhargav, B. Pruthvishankar, K. Anil Raj – ANITS, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 308-314
34. Study and Simulation of Simple Transmission and Reception model used in 4G-LTE Downlink for bandwidths as per 3GPP standards in presence of AWGN channel.
Abhilasha A M, Pooja Kumari, Ravi Kashyap, Sachin Malgond, Dr. Deepashree Devaraj – R V College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 315-320
35. “Study on Various Techniques for Feature Extraction in Face Recognition”
Mr. Mehulkumar Patel, Dr. Mukta Agarwal – Sabarmati University – Ahmadabad.
Page No : 321-327
36. “The Methodology And Its Procedure Of Framework For Secure Textual Content Using Visual Cryptography”
Patel Dipakkumar Dhansukhbhai, Dr. Subhashchandra Desai – The Sabarmati University, Ahmedabad, India.
Page No : 328-341
37. AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE MODEL
Dr.G.Jagadish, M.Harshini, G.Aditya, A.B.Venkatesh, K.Srinivasa Rao – Anil Neerukonda Institue of Technology and Sciences Visakhapatnam, India.
Page No : 342-347
38. FILMYHUB: A MOVIE RECOMMENDATION ENGINE
Mr. S. Joshua Johnson, R. Prasanna, P. Lakshmi Deepika, U.V..Harish, M.V.R. Satya – Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Affiliated to Andhra University,Accredited by NBA and NAAC,India.
Page No : 348-457
39. Energy Efficient Techniques in 5G Network
Usha S Jange, Pallavi R, Bhavana S U, Varun P, Dr Tabitha Janumala – RV College of Engineering, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 358-363
40. WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS LIFE TIME OPTIMIZATION USING SLEEPWAKE SCHEDULING AND MULTICAST ROUTING PROTOCOL
M.AGILA, K.DIVYA, K.KARTHIKA, T.VISWANATH KANI – Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women [Autonomous], Tiruchengode, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 364-377
41. Biomedical Compounds from marine Spongia spp
Dr. K. N. Kohinkar – Smt. S. K. Gandhi Arts, Amolak Science & P.H. Gandhi Commerce College, Kada, Tq. Ashti, Dist. Beed.
Page No : 378-382
42. EVENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Prof.N.G.Jaybhaye, Isha Vetal, Sharayu Kshirsagar – MAEER’s MIT Polytechnic College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 383-386
43. THE POLITICAL IMPACT OF IMIMMIGRATION CULTURE OR ECONOMY
Dr. RANJAN KUMAR HUI – Advocate, Kolkata High Court Kolkata.
Page No : 387-392
44. ADVANCES RESERVATIONAND SMARTPARKING SYSTEM FOR SMART CITIES USING IOT NETWORK
N. SAI VAISHNAVI, Y. PRAGNYA, N. ARCHANA, M. MOUNIKA, V. MADHURI, P. VENTAKA PRATIMA, DR. B. RAVEENDRANATH SINGH – AVN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, KOHEDA ROAD,IBRAHIMPATNAM.
Page No : 393-398
45. PCM based Thermal Energy Storage System Integrated with Dish Type Solar Collector and Solar PV Panel with Battery
Dr. M. Rajagopal – Er. Perumal Manimekalai College of Engineering, Hosur, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 399-408
46. Inventory Model for Deteriorating Item with Partial Prepayment and Trade Credit under Variable Holding Cost and Partial Backlogging
Dhir Singh, Hemlata Sahay – Govt. Model Degree College, Kapoori Govindpur (Saharanpur), India., Dharam Samaj College, Aligarh (Aligarh), India.
Page No : 409-417
47. IMPACT OF CROSS TALK AND ITS OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES
Annesha Dasgupta, Dr. Tabitha Janumala – RV College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Page No : 418-422
48. Strategies of Software Testing &New Tendency
Abhishek Kumar Pandey, Ranjeet Singh – Shambhunath Institute of Engineering& Technology Prayagraj, (U.P.) India.,Buddha Institute of Technology Gorakhpur, (U.P.) India.
Page No : 423-429
49. Views of Managers on impact ofmarketing communications tools on growth of mobile service provider companies in Jordan
Dr. Noor Firdoos Jahan, Mr. Hadi Salah Abdurrahman Atiat – R V Institute of Management CA 17, 36th Cross Rd, 4th T Block East, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 431-438
50. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN BANKING-A CASE STUDY OF STATE BANK OF INDIA
K.Samuel Sudhir, Prof.Laxman Gaddam – Osmania University, HYDERABAD.
Page No : 439-446
51. Multi-keyword Retrieval system over Encrypted Data
Saurabh Patkar, Mohini Patil, Pratiksha Khape, Geeta Shinde, Prof. Shrishail Patil – JSPM’s Bhivarabai Sawant Institute of Technology and Research, Wagholi, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 447-451
52. Experimental Study on PCM based Thermal Energy Storage using Flat Plate Solar Collector
Dr. M. Rajagopal – Er. Perumal Manimekalai College of Engineering, Hosur, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 453-457
53. AERODYNAMIC AXIAL FLOW FAN DESIGN TO STUDY THE IMPROVEMENT IN EFFICIENCY
Dr. K. Hema Latha – Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad.
Page No : 458-472
54. Automation Test Suite for Mobile and Web Applications
Chirag R Shetty, Dr. Padmashree T – RV College Of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 473-476
55. Distribution of Bacterial contamination on Mobile phones of Healthcare workers; and evaluation of disinfectant potentiality of Isopropyl alcohol
Vinod Kumar Pareek, Sudhanshu Mishra, Diksha Srivastava, Manoj Kumar Maurya, Dushyant Singh Chauhan, Sandeep Tripathi – Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur, India.
Page No : 477-493
56. Solar Power Reciprocating Pump
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Amit Kumar Prajapati, Sumit Kumar Yadav, Bhaskar Patel, Jawed Rafiq – B.I.T Gida, Gorakhpur.
Page No : 494-501
57. Improvement of Continuous Integration Pipeline for Faster and Stabilized Builds for macOS Applications
Yashwanth Y S, Dr. Rajashree Shettar – R.V College of Engineering, Bengaluru, India.
Page No : 502-511
58. E-Commerce Based Book My Book Web System
Nikita S Ahirrao, Akshada A Darekar, Ashwini A Argade, Dr. Archana Lomte – JSPM’s, BSIOTR, Wagholi Pune, India.
Page No : 512-516
59. INTRODUCTION TO DETERMINING THE AIR QUALITY INDEX OF THE CITY FOR THE STANDARD LIVING USING MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHM
Anjali Singh, Prerana Zamre, Trupti Nalage, Aparna Phadtare, Mrs. Sonali Dhuttargi – Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College Of Engineering For Women, Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Page No : 517-520
60. DESIGN, SYNTHESIS AND BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY OF SOME NOVEL HETEROCYCLES OF BENZOXAZOLE HAVING ANTI-INFECTIVE ACTIVITY
Vishnupriya Jhala, YuvrajKunwarJhala, Narendra Singh Chundawat, Brajpal Singh – Bhupal Nobles’ University, Udaipur, (Rajasthan)India.
Page No : 521-538
61. ECO-FRIENDLY ROAD CLEANER
Ved Prakash Pandey, Divya Mohan, Jitendra kumar, Krishnanand Sharma, Gyan Prakash Tripathi – Buddha Institute of Technology , GIDA, Gorakhpur, Uttar pradesh, India.
Page No : 539-546
62. PREDICTION OF FAKE NEWS USING MACHINE LEARNING ON ISOT DATASET.
Pooja Deshmukh, Dr. R. R. Shelke – H. V. P. M College of Engineering & Technology, Amravati.
Page No : 547-558
63. Stature Estimation Using Arm Length, Acromiale-Radiale Length and Biepicondylar Humerus Breadth of School Going Male Children
Ashish Kumar Singh, Ajeet Jaiswal – Jawahar Navodaya vidyala, Bastar (C.G.)India., Pondicherry University, Puducherry,India.
Page No : 559-569
64. Assess The Level Of Stress And Management Techniques Among The Degree College Teachers.
Dr. Komal Patel, Ms. Mansi Tandel – Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, India.
Page No : 570-576
65. Behnken Design (BBD) Optimized Extraction of Fucoidan from Turbinaria conoides and its Antioxidant activity
Pratapavarma Digala, Manoj Dhanraj and Vincent Savariar – Loyola College, Nungambakkam, Chennai., Madras Christian College, Tambaram, Chennai.
Page No : 577-599
66. A Study on the factors of growing mental health issues of employees at workplace
Dr. Sushree Sangita Ray, Rachita Ota, Prity Mondal – Amity Global Business School, Bhubaneswar.
Page No : 600-612
67. AUTOMATIC SCARECROW
Suraj Singh, Sujeet kumar, Rohit Sharma, Ravi Pratap Yadav, Mr. Nitin Tripathi – Buddha Institute of Technology GIDA, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No : 613-617
68. TOURISM STRATEGY ON A REALISTIC PATH FOR PROGRESS
Wg Cdr G Srikumar – Maharaja Research Foundation, Mysore University, Karnataka.
Page No : 618-628
69. EXOSKELETON CHAIR
Ravi Kumar Sharma, Sandeep Yadav, Sagar Prajapati, Sanjay Vishwakarma, Mr. Ankit Tripathi – Buddha Institute of Technology, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No : 629-635
70. Multi Work Tricycle
Adarsh Kumar Gaur, Manoj Kumar Rai, Danish Sajjad Rja, Ashutosh Vishwa karma, Jawed Rafiq(Guid) – Buddha Institute of Technology GIDA Gorakhpur.
Page No : 636-641
71. ‘Cost Management Practices in Public sector banks & Private sector banks in India’
Dr. Raghavendra N.R. – Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Jnanasagara Campus, Ballari, Karnataka.
Page No : 642-653
72. SOLID WASTE SEPARATOR MACHINE
Raju Singh, Rishikesh, Amit Panday, Akhilesh Verma, Mohd Faizan, Manoj Singh Yadav – Buddha Institute of Technology, Gida, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No : 654-658
73. Dr. MARRI CHENNA REDDY – THE PROPOUNDER OF TELANGANA STATE – A HISTORICAL STUDY
Jakkula Koteswara Rao – Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Page No : 659-667
74. A Mobile application to unified social media posts using hashtags: Hashtag Hunter
HARSH N. BHATT, KRUTARTH A. BHATT, RUTVIJ B. DARJI, SHIVANI K. RANA, Dharmistha R. Chaudhari – R.N.G. Patel Institute of Technology, Bardoli, Gujarat, India.
Page No : 668-674
75. An Improving Secure Authentication Protocol with Appraisable Storage and Distribution of Blockchain and Internet of Things
SAI AKHILA ANANTHA, RUBEENA KAUSAR MOHAMMAD, SAI YASWANTH GUPTHA NUKALA, Dr.G RAJESH CHANDRA – SVR ENGINEERING COLLEGE, NANDYAL.
Page No : 675-681
76. IOT-MACS: Internet of Things Effectual Privacy Protective Communication Verification Scheme
MULLA, MANASA GANJARLA, RAGHAVENDRA REDDY KALLURU, OSAMPATH KUMAR, Dr.G RAJESH CHANDRA – SVR ENGINEERING COLLEGE, NANDYAL.
Page No : 682-687
77. Secure Reckoning Offloading In Vehicular Wireless Networks Protocols Using Block Chain
YAMINI KODI, SAINATHA REDDY POTHIREDDY, NAGANATH ARAVETI, LAKSHMI DEVI BANDARU, B RAMA SUBBAIAH, Dr.G RAJESH CHANDRA- SVR ENGINEERING COLLEGE, NANDYAL.
Page No : 688-693
78. Secure Internet Services using Client Personality Authentication Translucent and Constant
PAVANI RATHNAKARAM, SAMEER HUSSAIN, SIVA RENUKA NANDYALA, KAMARENDRANATH, Dr.G RAJESH CHANDRA – SVR ENGINEERING COLLEGE, NANDYAL.
Page No : 694-704
79. VERMICOMPSTING OF ORGANIC WASTES BY USING EPIGEIC EARTHWORM
Dr. S. Sathiyavathi and V.Pavithravedhavalli – Adhiyaman Arts and Science College for Women, Uthangarai, Krishnagiri (Dt).
Page No : 705-716
80. The Maratha Empire of Pune and the Peshwas: an overview
Dr.Ramya.K.R. – Government First Grade College ( Autonomous ), Gubbi.
Page No : 717-731
81. Liberalize Trade in Industrial Products – An Overview
Dr.Yashoda – Smt Indira Gandhi Govt First Grade Women’s College. SAGARA.
Page No : 732-746
82. Current Monetary Situation in India and Policies to Control Inflation: An Analysis
Dr. Yashoda – Smt Indira Gandhi Govt First Grade Women’s College. SAGARA.
Page No : 747-759
83. Dielectric Behaviour Of Cu Doped SmFeO3 Ceramics
B. Venugopal Rao – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 760-762
84. TREATMENT OF WATER WITH MORINGA OLEIFERA AS A COAGULANT
G.Srinivas – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 763-776
85. FOOT OPERATED ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION MACHINE
Rampravesh yadav, shrilekh kumar, Rahul Yadav, Santosh Mishra.Rahul, Sachchida nand – BIT Gida, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No : 777-782
86. MULTI SMART GYM MACHINE
Mr. Shariqe Hayat, Ayush kumar, Ashutosh dubey, Abhishek singh, Aman kumar Sharma – Buddha Institute of Technology, Gida ,Gorakhpur, Utter Pradesh, India.
Page No : 783-788
87. Voice Controlled Home Automation System – A Smarter Approach
Dr. Sanjay Pokle, Saurabh Srivastava, Shobhit Shrivastava, Spandan Shrivastava – Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 789-795
88. Arp Protocol Security Vulnerabilities and Evaluation
Chirag R Shetty, Raghavendra J C, Dr. Padmashree T – RV College Of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 796-800
89. An overview of recent innovations in food packaging and their role in food safety and quality
Meenakshi Garg, Ankita Balodi, Rishabh Trivedi, Eram S. Rao, Susmita D Sadhu, Priyanka Singh, and Rajni Chopra – Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, University of Delhi, New Delhi., University of Delhi., National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Sonipat, Haryana.
Page No : 801-817
90. Implementation of Multispecies Animal Detection Using Deep Learning
Miss. Alteha Khan, Prof. Nitin R. Chopde – G.H. Raisoni University, Amravati, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 818-824
91. A STUDY ON COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS FUTURE SENARIEO
D. Ravi – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 825-830
92. BRANDED APPARELS CUSTOMERS PURCHASE BEHAVIOUR –A STUDY
M.SRINIVAS, Dr. J V Rangeswara Reddy – Shri JJT University Rajasthan., KGR Institute of Tech & Mgnt, Rampally (V) Keesara (M) Hyderabad.
Page No : 831-838
93. IMPORTANCE OF ETHNOBOTANICAL KNOWLEDGE FOR RURAL PEOPLE
Neelam, Dr. Mushtaq Ahmad Khah – Shri JJT University., Botany, Shri JJT University.
Page No : 839-843
94. ANALYSIS OF CUSTOMERS PERCEPTION ON BANKING SERVICE QUALITY -A CASE STUDY OF STATE BANK OF INDIA
NEELAKANTAM SHEKHAR, PROF.P.PURUSHOTHAM RAO – Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Page No : 844-849
95. SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT ON GIRLS EDUCATION IN SOCIETY
Butti Shyamala – Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, India.
Page No : 850-854
96. IMPACT OF COMBUSION ANALYSIS FOR ORC PLANTS
MR. PRAKASH BABU KASUKURTHI, DR. S. CHAKRADHAR GOUD – Shri JJT University, Rajasthan.
Page No : 855-861
97. Application of Data Science and Bioinformatics in Healthcare Technologies
Sreenivasa Rao Veeranki and Manish Varshney – Maharishi university of Information Technology, Lucknow, INDIA.
Page No : 862-874
98. DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF HOME ENVIRONMENT SCALE FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
Mr. A.Mohammed Raffi, Dr. G.Arumugam – Annamalai University.
Page No : 875-880