1. Center Smooth Set With Respect To Edges
A.Anto kinsley, J.Joan Princiya – St.Xavier’s (Autonomous) College, Palayamkottai, Affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli,, India.
Page No : 1-4
TOWARDS INDIAN MUTUAL FUND INDUSTRY
Gollapati Kanaka Durga, Dr. P Ammani – Career Point University.
Page No : 5-14
3. Pragmatic Abilities in Adolescents with Hearing Impairment
Yashvi Shah, Ravali P. Mathur, Shivani Batra – Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities, Mumbai, India.
Page No : 15-18
4. THE GROWTH PATTERN OF RURAL SETTLEMENTS IN THE AHMEDNAGAR DISTRICT.
Dr. Shinde S.M. – Gandhi College, Kada, Tal:Ashti, Dist. -Beed.
Page No : 19-24
5. UV Light Assisted Biogenic Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles, their Characterizationand Catalytic Activity to Reduce Methylene Blue
SATISH D. PATIL and SMITA T. MORBALE – K.E.S., AnandibaiPradhan Science College, Nagothane. Raigad, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 25-30
6. COMBINED QUIET BREATHING PRANAYAMA AND MEDITATION PRACTICES ON SELF CONFIDENCE AMONG WORKING MEN
Dr. S. DHANARAJ – Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 31-36
7. ROLE OF SELF HELP GROUPS (SHGs) IN FINANCIAL INCLUSION-A STUDY OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
MUHSIN MUKHTAR GANIE – Bhagwant University, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Page No : 37-52
8. A STUDY ON THE IMPACT OF GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST) ON INDIAN ECONOMY
Dr. TANVEER AHMAD DAR – Govt. College for Women, M.A. Road Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
Page No : 53-66
9. Center and Centroid of graphs on Dominating Sets
A. Anto Kinsley, D. Princy – St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Palayamkottai, Affiliated to Manonmaniam
Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, India.
Page No : 67-72
10. IMPACTOFMERCHANDISING ASPECTS ON CUSTOMERS’PURCHASING BEHAVIOR
Dr. Sachin R. Wankhede, Dr. Sanket Charkha, Dr. Nirzar Kulkarni – SKNCOE, Maharashtra, Pune., Deekshabhoomi, VIP Road, Nagpur, India.
Page No : 73-79
11. Study ofdependence of Electrical properties of PZT ceramics modified by substitution of Sm ion on Frequency and Temperature
Dr. Kanay Barik – Jamshedpur, India.
Page No : 80-85
12. Revisiting the Political Economy of Development Strategy During Nehruvian Era
Dr. Subhas Singha Roy – ChandidasMahavidyalaya, WB.
Page No : 86-96
13. Economic and Financial Integration in India: The Impact of Financial Instability
Dr. Niranjan Rand, Mr. Anjaneya H – Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ballari, Karnataka.
Page No : 97-112
CIRCUMFERENCE AMONG ELITE COLLEGE LEVEL SPORTSPERSON
Dr. K. JOHNBOSCO – H H THE RAJAH’S COLLEGE PUDUKOTTAI TAMILNADU, INDIA.
Page No : 113-121
15. STUDY THE EFFECT OF PROPRIOCEPTIVE NEUROMUSCULAR FACILITATION (PNF) STRETCHING AND ASANA PRACTICES ON CALF CIRCUMFERENCE AMONG COLLEGE LEVEL LONG JUMPERS
Dr. M. SELVAM – Alagappa University Model Constituent college of Arts and Science, Paramakudi, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 122-130
16. Experimental Analysis of Red Gram Pellet Non-Conventional Energy Potential from Agricultural Residue Biomass as an Alternate Fuel for Internal Combustion Engines
Nerusu. Pothu Raju, Dr. M. Raju – LNCT University., SVEC, Suryapet, Telangana India.
Page No : 131-140
17. Effect of zinc biofortification on growth, yieldand quality of Rabi sorghum genotypes Under rainfed condition under Semi-arid climate
A. G. Gardi, M.S. Deshmukh and P.H. Gourkhede – Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani, Maharashtra.(India).
Page No : 141-153
18. Cultural Diversity Among Teachers of Arts and Science Colleges in Coimbatore City – A Study on its Significance on Teaching
Dr.R.Sabitha – Hindusthan College of Arts and Science (Autonomous) Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 154-160
19. Problems Faced by the Rural Workers in Chittoor District – A study
GurralaSreenivasulu, K. Munidoraswamy Naidu – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Page No : 161-169
20. Implementation of Hepta-band Antenna Loaded with E-shaped Slot for S/C/X-band Applications
G.PUSHPANJALI, Dr. G.SREENIVASULU – S.V.University, Tirupati.
Page No : 170-179
21. Energy harvesting based localization in underwater optical wireless sensor networks
G.Sreeramya, Dr.G.Sreenivasulu – Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 180-188
22. Cognitive assessments in Parkinson’s disease: A review of a decade
Dr. Moulika Mandal, Dr. Azizuddin Khan – IIT Bombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 189-196
23. Indian Federalism and Issues of Identity Politics
Basavarajeshwari.R.Patil – Govt First Grade College, Kalagahatgi.
Page No : 197-213
24. Energy Efficient Precoding Design for Swipt in MIMO Two-Way Relay Networks
Meghana Puli, Anitha Vulugundam – G.Narayanamma institute of technology and science for women Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 214-224
Neutralism with Limited Resources
Polu Sunitha, Gunda Narmada and Bitla Hari Prasad – Chaitanya (Deemed to be University), Telangana State, India.
Page No : 225-232
26. Design of Improved Watchdog Timer By using FPGA
G PRASHANTH SAI, P JAYARAMI REDDY – Dr. KVSRIT, Kurnool.
Page No : 233-239
27. Azadirachta Indica Assisted Green Synthesis of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles
Shashikant R.Kuchekar, Monali P.Patil, Haribhau A. Aher, Vishwas B.Gaikwad – Loni (Kd), Tal. Rahata, Dist. Ahmednagar, MS, India., Pravaranagar, Dist. Ahmednagar, MS, India., KTHM, College, Nashik Dist. Nashik, MS, India.
Page No : 241-246
28. Enhancing User-Centric Clustering (UCC) model with User Context Information for Music Recommendation System
M.Sunitha, Dr.T.Adilakshmi, Dr. M.Sreenivasa Rao – Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad, India., JNTU, Hyderabad, India.
Page No : 247-255
29. Muscular Dystrophy –Review
Dr. Sarada Bandikatla
Page No : 256-262
30. Oscillatory Behavior of Third Order Delay Difference Equations with non Canonical Operators
M. Nazreen Banu and S.Mehar Banu – Muthayammal Engineering College (Autonomous), Rasipuram, Tamil Nadu, India., Government Arts College (Autonomous), Salem, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 263-268
31. Review of Design and Analysis of Different Technologies in Low Power VLSI Circuits
Dharma Teja Lanka, S. Rajendra Prasad, K. Srinivasa Rao – Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India., Ellenki College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 269-275
32. GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST) IN KARNATAKA – AN ANALYSIS;
Shanmukhappa M T and T. R. Manjunath (Rtd) – Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Shivamogga District, Karnataka.
Page No : 276-285
33. L(3, 2, 1) -Labeling of Comb And Ladder Graphs
SUJATHA SARATHI, E.DLCY JEBA MARY, D. S. T. RAMESH – Nazareth Margoschis College, Nazareth, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Page No : 286-290
34. Smart Sensors Based Alarming System to Rescue from Disasters
M Lavanya, Vankayalapati Hema Chowdary, Athmakuri Sai Prudhvi, Vadlamudi Veera Bharadwaz,Chakka Pavan Kalyan, Pinjala Giridhar – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No : 291-298
35. An Analysis of Empowering People through Public Policy Intervention: A Case Study of MGNREGA in Kashmir.
Dr. Raashidah, Dr. Umar Mufeed – National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar).
Page No : 299-306
36. A Study on customer satisfaction level towards Airline Services in India using SERVQUAL method: A special reference to Indigo Airlines.
Rachita Ota, Dr. Sushree Sangita Ray, Rahul Kumar – Amity Global Business School, Bhubaneswar.
Page No : 307-314
37. JOB SATISFACTION OF EMPLOYEES IN BANKING SECTOR: A Case Study on District Cooperative Central Bank, West Godavari District.
Dr VRS Babu Yalamarthi – SIR C R College, PG Courses, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 315-322
38. POWER SYSTEM FREQUENCY REGULATION USING ARTIFICIAL BEE COLONY ALGORITHM
A.Padmaja, Pamarti Lalitha Naga Sowmya – JNTUK-UCEV, Vizainagaram.
Page No : 323-331
39. “A Study on Work Life Balance of Working Women With Special Reference to Textile Mills in Bhilwara District”
Vineeta Khatumara, Dr. Shilaja Nagendra – S.P.C.Govt.College Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
Page No : 332-342
40. ELECTRONIC RESOURCES: SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES
Dr. PradeepTrivedi – Govt. College Barghat Distt-Seoni (M.P.).
Page No : 343-352
41. REASSESSMENT OF UNDERLYING CAUSES OF CHILD LABOUR PROBLEM AFTER COVID-19 PANDEMIC: A CASE STUDY
Lovely Biswas, Dr. Amit Kumar Chakrabarty, Dr. Malay Kumar Ghosh – University of Kalyani, Nadia, WB., Chakdaha College, Nadia, WB., Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, Purulia, WB.
Page No : 353-370
42. IOT and Wireless Sensor Networks Based Smart Farming
P.Dileep, Maanasa Thogaru – Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology,Kompally,Hyderabad., Vidya Jyoti Institute of Technology, Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad.
Page No : 371-386
43. IMPACT OF DIGITAL MARKETING ON CONSUMER PURCHASE BEHAVIOUR
Joytirmayee Nayak, Dr. Ashamayee Mishra, Ms. Sujata Rath – Amity Global Business School, Bhubaneswar.
Page No : 387-399
44. Farming Assistance Web Service
Dama Nagamani, Sure Ankamma Chowdary, Thelaprolu Venu, Gandrakota Vishnu Priya, Cherukuri Madhu Babu – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No : 400-406
45. A METHODOLOGICAL REVIEW ON RECYCLED CONCRETE AGGREGATES
Tehmeena Bashir and Dr. Pushpendra Kumar Sharma – Lovely Professional University Phagwara, Punjab, India.
Page No : 407-421
46. TYPES OF MARKETING STRATEGY
Dr.S.Tephillah Vasantham – The American college, Madurai.
Page No : 422-428
47. Phishing Mail Detection
N Aravind, B. Ramyasri, M. Lavanya, P. Kasi Rao, M. Sridhar, M. Shiva Bhaskar Reddy – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No : 429-440
48. A STUDY ON NURSING RESEARCH IN THE 21ST CENTURY IN INDIA
Dr. Ashok Kumar Yadav – Tantia University, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan (India).
Page No : 441-448
49. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN DATA MINING APPLICATIONS BY USING ALGORITHMS
Inumarthi Veerabhadra Srinivas, Dr.Jangala Sasi Kiran, Dr.S.K.Yadav – Shri JJT University, Rajasthan., Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology Hyderabad.
Page No : 449-454
50. A STUDY OF THE CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) IMPACT ON CROWD FUNDING AND P2P LENDING
M.SRINIVAS – Nizam College (Autonomous) Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Page No : 455-459
51. AN OPTION FOR FOSTERING SUSTAINABLE AND INCLUSIVE AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
Dr.G.KUMAR – Sethupathy Government Arts College Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 460-471
52. AN OPTION FOR FOSTERING SUSTAINABLE AND INCLUSIVE AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
Dr.G.KUMAR – Sethupathy Government Arts College Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 472-483
53. IMPACT OF CRYPTOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES ON CLOUD SECURITY
Syeda Husna Mehanoor, Dr. K Venkatesh Sharma – Shri JJTU,Rajasthan, India., CVR College of Engineering, JNTUH, India.
Page No : 484-498
54. An Artificial intelligence tool for COVID-19 detection from Chest X-rays using Deep CNN
B V Praveen Kumar, Dr S M Roy Choudri – Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology, Telaprolu.
Page No : 499-504
55. Nationalism and Border Conflicts in Amitav Ghosh’s The Shadow Lines
Vijaya Kumar.T. – Govt. First Grade College, Holalkere.
Page No : 505-511
56. A Survey of Wireless Sensor Network and its types
J David Sukeerthi Kumar – Santhiram Engineering College,AP, India.
Page No : 512-516