VOLUME X ISSUE I JANUARY 2021
1. Center Smooth Set With Respect To Edges
A.Anto kinsley, J.Joan Princiya - St.Xavier’s (Autonomous) College, Palayamkottai, Affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar
University, Tirunelveli,, India.
Page No : 1-4
3. Pragmatic Abilities in Adolescents with Hearing Impairment
Yashvi Shah, Ravali P. Mathur, Shivani Batra - Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities,
Page No : 15-18
4. THE GROWTH PATTERN OF RURAL SETTLEMENTS IN THE AHMEDNAGAR DISTRICT.
Dr. Shinde S.M. - Gandhi College, Kada, Tal:Ashti, Dist. -Beed.
Page No : 19-24
Reduce Methylene Blue
SATISH D. PATIL and SMITA T. MORBALE - K.E.S., AnandibaiPradhan Science College, Nagothane. Raigad, Maharashtra,
Page No : 25-30
7. ROLE OF SELF HELP GROUPS (SHGs) IN FINANCIAL INCLUSION-A STUDY OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
MUHSIN MUKHTAR GANIE - Bhagwant University, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Page No : 37-52
8. A STUDY ON THE IMPACT OF GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST) ON INDIAN ECONOMY
Dr. TANVEER AHMAD DAR - Govt. College for Women, M.A. Road Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
Page No : 53-66
9. Center and Centroid of graphs on Dominating Sets
A. Anto Kinsley, D. Princy - St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Palayamkottai, Affiliated to Manonmaniam
Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, India.
Page No : 67-72
10. IMPACTOFMERCHANDISING ASPECTS ON CUSTOMERS’PURCHASING BEHAVIOR
Dr. Sachin R. Wankhede, Dr. Sanket Charkha, Dr. Nirzar Kulkarni - SKNCOE, Maharashtra, Pune., Deekshabhoomi,
VIP Road, Nagpur, India.
Page No : 73-79
12. Revisiting the Political Economy of Development Strategy During Nehruvian Era
Dr. Subhas Singha Roy - ChandidasMahavidyalaya, WB.
Page No : 86-96
13. Economic and Financial Integration in India: The Impact of Financial Instability
Dr. Niranjan Rand, Mr. Anjaneya H - Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ballari, Karnataka.
Page No : 97-112
CIRCUMFERENCE AMONG ELITE COLLEGE LEVEL SPORTSPERSON
Dr. K. JOHNBOSCO - H H THE RAJAH’S COLLEGE PUDUKOTTAI TAMILNADU, INDIA.
Page No : 113-121
PRACTICES ON CALF CIRCUMFERENCE AMONG COLLEGE LEVEL LONG JUMPERS
Dr. M. SELVAM - Alagappa University Model Constituent college of Arts and Science, Paramakudi, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 122-130
as an Alternate Fuel for Internal Combustion Engines
Nerusu. Pothu Raju, Dr. M. Raju - LNCT University., SVEC, Suryapet, Telangana India.
Page No : 131-140
under Semi-arid climate
A. G. Gardi, M.S. Deshmukh and P.H. Gourkhede - Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani, Maharashtra.
Page No : 141-153
19. Problems Faced by the Rural Workers in Chittoor District – A study
GurralaSreenivasulu, K. Munidoraswamy Naidu - Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Page No : 161-169
20. Implementation of Hepta-band Antenna Loaded with E-shaped Slot for S/C/X-band Applications
G.PUSHPANJALI, Dr. G.SREENIVASULU - S.V.University, Tirupati.
Page No : 170-179
21. Energy harvesting based localization in underwater optical wireless sensor networks
G.Sreeramya, Dr.G.Sreenivasulu - Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No : 180-188
22. Cognitive assessments in Parkinson’s disease: A review of a decade
Dr. Moulika Mandal, Dr. Azizuddin Khan - IIT Bombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 189-196
24. Energy Efficient Precoding Design for Swipt in MIMO Two-Way Relay Networks
Meghana Puli, Anitha Vulugundam - G.Narayanamma institute of technology and science for women Hyderabad,
Page No : 214-224
Neutralism with Limited Resources
Polu Sunitha, Gunda Narmada and Bitla Hari Prasad - Chaitanya (Deemed to be University), Telangana State, India.
Page No : 225-232
27. Azadirachta Indica Assisted Green Synthesis of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles
Shashikant R.Kuchekar, Monali P.Patil, Haribhau A. Aher, Vishwas B.Gaikwad - Loni (Kd), Tal. Rahata,
Dist. Ahmednagar, MS, India., Pravaranagar, Dist. Ahmednagar, MS, India., KTHM, College, Nashik Dist. Nashik, MS, India.
Page No : 241-246
M.Sunitha, Dr.T.Adilakshmi, Dr. M.Sreenivasa Rao - Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad, India., JNTU,
Page No : 247-255
30. Oscillatory Behavior of Third Order Delay Difference Equations with non Canonical Operators
M. Nazreen Banu and S.Mehar Banu - Muthayammal Engineering College (Autonomous), Rasipuram, Tamil Nadu, India.,
Government Arts College (Autonomous), Salem, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 263-268
31. Review of Design and Analysis of Different Technologies in Low Power VLSI Circuits
Dharma Teja Lanka, S. Rajendra Prasad, K. Srinivasa Rao - Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of
Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India., Ellenki College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,
Page No : 269-275
32. GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST) IN KARNATAKA - AN ANALYSIS;
Shanmukhappa M T and T. R. Manjunath (Rtd) - Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta,
Shivamogga District, Karnataka.
Page No : 276-285
33. L(3, 2, 1) -Labeling of Comb And Ladder Graphs
SUJATHA SARATHI, E.DLCY JEBA MARY, D. S. T. RAMESH - Nazareth Margoschis College, Nazareth, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Page No : 286-290
34. Smart Sensors Based Alarming System to Rescue from Disasters
M Lavanya, Vankayalapati Hema Chowdary, Athmakuri Sai Prudhvi, Vadlamudi Veera Bharadwaz,
Chakka Pavan Kalyan,
Pinjala Giridhar - Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No : 291-298
35. An Analysis of Empowering People through Public Policy Intervention: A Case Study of MGNREGA in Kashmir.
Dr. Raashidah, Dr. Umar Mufeed - National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar).
Page No : 299-306
38. POWER SYSTEM FREQUENCY REGULATION USING ARTIFICIAL BEE COLONY ALGORITHM
A.Padmaja, Pamarti Lalitha Naga Sowmya - JNTUK-UCEV, Vizainagaram.
Page No : 323-331
39. “A Study on Work Life Balance of Working Women With Special Reference to Textile Mills in Bhilwara District”
Vineeta Khatumara, Dr. Shilaja Nagendra - S.P.C.Govt.College Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
Page No : 332-342
Lovely Biswas, Dr. Amit Kumar Chakrabarty, Dr. Malay Kumar Ghosh - University of Kalyani, Nadia, WB.,
Nadia, WB., Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, Purulia, WB.
Page No : 353-370
42. IOT and Wireless Sensor Networks Based Smart Farming
P.Dileep, Maanasa Thogaru - Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology,Kompally,Hyderabad., Vidya Jyoti Institute
of Technology, Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad.
Page No : 371-386
43. IMPACT OF DIGITAL MARKETING ON CONSUMER PURCHASE BEHAVIOUR
Joytirmayee Nayak, Dr. Ashamayee Mishra, Ms. Sujata Rath - Amity Global Business School, Bhubaneswar.
Page No : 387-399
44. Farming Assistance Web Service
Dama Nagamani, Sure Ankamma Chowdary, Thelaprolu Venu, Gandrakota Vishnu Priya, Cherukuri Madhu Babu -
Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No : 400-406
45. A METHODOLOGICAL REVIEW ON RECYCLED CONCRETE AGGREGATES
Tehmeena Bashir and Dr. Pushpendra Kumar Sharma - Lovely Professional University Phagwara, Punjab, India.
Page No : 407-421
47. Phishing Mail Detection
N Aravind, B. Ramyasri, M. Lavanya, P. Kasi Rao, M. Sridhar, M. Shiva Bhaskar Reddy - Qis College of Engineering and
Page No : 429-440