VOLUME X ISSUE X OCTOBER 2021
1. Morphometric Analysis of Kaswali River Basin, Kachchh, Gujarat, western India using Remote Sensing and GIS
Aagam K. Shah, Jyoti S. Morya, Heman V. Majethiya - Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India., M. G. Science Institute,
Page No : 1-5
2. EFFECT OF HRM PRACTICES ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES
Dr. Imtiazuddin Farooqi - Govt. Degree College, Hayathnagar, R.R, Dost. (T.S).
Page No : 6-13
3. INVITRO INVESTIGATION OF METHANOLIC EXTRACT OF NIGELLA SATIVA (BLACK CUMIN)
Pushpalatha, H.G. and Shobha, M.S. - Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysuru.
Page No : 14-29
4. Spam Review Detection Using the Linguistic and Spammer Behavioral Methods
Shaik Mohammed jabeer, Shaik Reehana - Global College of Engineering and Technology, Kadapa, A.P.
Page No : 30-34
5. Comparison of Underground and Overhead Electric Lines
Mukesh Avirneni, Vivek B, Rudra Mamidi, Pruthvi Ponnam, Deepti Avirneni - Mahindra Ecole Centrale,
Mahindra University, Hyderabad, India.
Page No : 35-50
Mr. Ankush K. Ghadge, Mr. Prakash S. Chougule - Rayat Shikshan Sanstha’s Dhananjayrao Gadgil College of Commerce,
Page No : 51-60
7. Solar photovoltaic system in depth study in the dairy farm
Ravi Ranjan Kumar, Harjeet Singh, Prabhodh Khampariya - Sri Satya Sai University & Medical Sciences., BHSBIET,
Page No : 61-68
8. Cytotoxicactivity of Momordicacymbalaria on A-432, A-549, A-498 and AGS cell line
M. D. Satpute, C. U. Narayankar, M. S. Patil, N. Pise, D. K. Gaikwad - Sadguru Gadage Maharaj College, Karad.
Page No : 69-74
10. IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Rajeev Ramesh Joshi, Prof. Kavita Kalyandugrmath - IIC University of Technology, Cambodia., Welingkar Institute of
Management Development and Research Mumbia.
Page No : 87-97
11. Demystifying the Divinity: A study of Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluha.
Mr.Rajashekhar S. Mulimani, Prof. Vijay F.Nagannawar - Govt. First Grade College Santhebennur, Dt.Davanagere
Karnataka., Rani Channamma University Belagavi, Karnataka.
Page No : 98-102
12. Captchas as Graphical Passcodes Innovative Security Method Based on Complex AI Problems
B.Balaji Babu, K.Mounika, E.Rekaha - JB Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad.
Page No : 103-108
13. Anonymized Multimodal Data is Used for Non-Invasive Smartphone User Verification
B.Balaji Babu, Karunya Sri, B.Srilatha - JB Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad.
Page No : 109-114
Thanjavur District Tamilnadu India
Anandhan.R, Kavitha.V, Indhumathi.G and Jayasundar.D, Dr.R.Anandhan - Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 118-126
16. A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY ON EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE - “A KEY FOR A SUCCESSFUL LEADER”
Dr. K. ANURADHA, Dr. K. BANUMATHY - Saradha Gangadharan College, Pondicherry, India.
Page No : 127-136
17. Detection of Atrial Fibrillation using 1DConvolution Neural Network in ECG signal
Ghousia Begum S, Dr. Vipula Singh - R N S Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 137-143
18. DOCUMENTATION OF MEDICINAL PLANTS IN YERCAUD HILLS A TRADITIONAL APPROACH
Nirubama Kumar, Rekka Raja - Kongunadu Arts and Science College (Autonomous), Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 144-156
19. Stubble Burning in Punjab: Causes, Impact & Potential Future Strategies
Amandeep Kaur, Amandeep Singh - GSSDGS Khalsa College, Patiala.
Page No : 157-168
20. Relationship Between Emotional Intelligence And Depression Among Adolescents During Pandemic
Gayathri.S.R, Dr. Swapana Ramachandran - University College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
Page No : 169-182
21. Relationship between the quality of life and stress tolerance among working and nonworking women
Dr. Swapana Ramachandran, Malavika.S - University College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
Page No : 183-196
22. Case: Strategy Failure: What went wrong with Tata Nano?
Rachita Ota, Dr. Sushree Sangita Ray, Pratikshya Panda - Amity Global Business School, Bhubaneswar.
Page No : 197-202
23. The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in India
Dr. S. Venkatesh - Dr. B. R. Ambethkar Degree College, Baghlingampally, Hyderabad.
Page No : 203-209
Dr.Prasanna Lakshmi G S, Mamatha E, M S Rekha, Iliyaz Pasha M - R L Jalappa Institute of Technology,
Doddaballapur, Bengaluru Rural District.
Page No : 223-231
26. STUDY ON CAM LEVER ANALYSIS WITH EFFECT OF PSO PROCESS
VENKANNA BABU MENDI, DR. S. CHAKRADHAR GOUD - Shri JJT University, Rajasthan.
Page No : 232-242
27. Case: WHY STARBUCKS FAILED IN AUSTRALIA?
Dr. Sushree Sangita Ray, Rachita Ota, Biswajeeta Sahu - Amity Global Business School, Bhubaneswar.
Page No : 243-250
28. An Analysis of Spatio-temporal Characteristics of Urban Sprawl in the Mysore City
Manjunatha, C.S. and Chandrashekhara, B. - Karnataka State Open University, Mukthagangotri, Mysuru, India.
Page No : 251-261
29. IOT Based Garbage and Drainage Detection Drone for smart city
DR.M.Nirmala - The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore, Affliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Page No : 262-269
31. A Study on Leather products in India
Dr.A.Rajanbabu - Sanghamam College of Arts and Science College Gingee, Villupuram District, Tamilnadu.
Page No : 279-287
32. A STUDY ON RISK FACTORS FOR LUNG CANCER MORTALITY IN A REFERRAL CENTER
Dr.C.DHANDAPANI, S.KAVITHA - Department of Economics University., Economics Thiruvalluvar Thiruvalluvar University.
Page No : 288-295
33. A STUDY ON WATER RESOURCE MISMANAGEMENT ITS IMPACT ON FARMERS IN TAMIL NADU
Dr.P.Joseph Baskaran - Government Arts College Tiruvannamalai, Tamil nadu
Page No : 296-302